Recent content by endgametech

1. endgametech

Ah. Seen. People generally read the campaigns they contribute to(at least I hope they do), so it...

Ah. Seen. People generally read the campaigns they contribute to(at least I hope they do), so it never occurred to me that people wouldn't see that. Well, guess that teaches people to pay attention to what they're giving money to.
  2. endgametech

I was slowing down on Crystal & Steam before the end of my indiegogo campaign. Now the guilt of...

I was slowing down on Crystal & Steam before the end of my indiegogo campaign. Now the guilt of having other people invested pushes me forward. So... maybe your public shaming is the more economical alternative? :)
  3. endgametech

While I object to public shaming, it's good you've found a silver lining!

While I object to public shaming, it's good you've found a silver lining!
  4. endgametech

My goals were itemized and explained in my campaign, along with additional stretch goals. No one...

My goals were itemized and explained in my campaign, along with additional stretch goals. No one contributed to something that wasn't explained in detail. I went in with three goals and got enough funding for one of them-- I'm not sure what you're objecting to.
  5. endgametech

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!
  6. endgametech

Robin: my goal was $3000, true. That funding would be used to improve existing art assets and...

Robin: my goal was $3000, true. That funding would be used to improve existing art assets and create new ones. I didn't need to money to finish the game. Hence why I went with the flexible funding option-- any money contributed goes towards the stated goals and the rest is made up by myself...
  7. endgametech

I think it was pretty successful. I didn't hit my goal, but as this wasn't a make or break...

I think it was pretty successful. I didn't hit my goal, but as this wasn't a make or break campaign for me, any money is good money. Link is http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/final-days-a-crystal-steam-adventure Indiegogo takes 9% of the total amount(4% if you hit your goal), so with that and...
  8. endgametech

$1185 raised through Indiegogo. That's $1185 of additional artwork/coding that isn't coming out...

$1185 raised through Indiegogo. That's $1185 of additional artwork/coding that isn't coming out of my pocket. Woo!
  9. endgametech

We're almost at 25% of our crowdfunding goal. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting this to work.

We're almost at 25% of our crowdfunding goal. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting this to work.
  10. endgametech

That's an awesome idea! I'd love to see some when you're done.

That's an awesome idea! I'd love to see some when you're done.
  11. endgametech

We'll see how things turn out, I guess. Now to force myself to leave the screen and go to bed.

We'll see how things turn out, I guess. Now to force myself to leave the screen and go to bed.
  12. endgametech

Worst part of crowdfunding? The first 10 minutes after you launch and you just stare at the page...

Worst part of crowdfunding? The first 10 minutes after you launch and you just stare at the page in fear.
  13. endgametech

I've run into the same problem quite often. Usually, the version in my head is different than...

I've run into the same problem quite often. Usually, the version in my head is different than what's on my private wiki which is different than what I've told others. It really helps to organize, so glad you're doing it.
  14. endgametech

Ace all the way

Ace all the way
  15. endgametech

4 days before Indiegogo campaign launches. It looked so easy from the outside.

4 days before Indiegogo campaign launches. It looked so easy from the outside.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KM_Dub