Recent content by Enigma_Productions

1. Enigma_Productions

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Finally finished the title screen. To be honest I wanted to make it more creepier just like my original title screen. (Sadly I can't use it :kaocry:). I think I needed more bolder lines. I would love to go back and add them, but knowing me I'll be stuck another night just working on the same...
  2. Enigma_Productions

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Finished drawing the character busts now I have to work on making different faces and a title screen. Then I'll work on making the sprites for the characters. Interesting to see how much I've grown over a year. These were my characters a year ago Characters I drew now. I took out the...
  3. Enigma_Productions

Indie Game Making Contest 2018!

I see. I didn't see the faq. Thank you very much @slimmmeiske2
  4. Enigma_Productions

Indie Game Making Contest 2018!

I have a question. Am I allowed to redo a demo for this contest that I had originally had made for the 2017 Contest? I don't plan on using the same assets such as sprites and art as that would clearly violate the rules. I don't plan on using the same engine either. I used Vx Ace before now I...
  5. Enigma_Productions

1 of them is my IGMC entry. I want to finish it ^_^. The only one problem I currently face is...

1 of them is my IGMC entry. I want to finish it ^_^. The only one problem I currently face is drawing eyes, and hands.
  6. Enigma_Productions

Working on 3 concept games that I hope to work on, not all at once of course.

Working on 3 concept games that I hope to work on, not all at once of course.
  7. Enigma_Productions

I've been on hiatus for 1 month, wanted to take another one but I cant get too complacent.

I've been on hiatus for 1 month, wanted to take another one but I cant get too complacent.
  8. Enigma_Productions

My Game: Ascent of Dark

You posted this in the incorrect topic section of the forum. Though your thread is simply for uploading related things for your game it still falls under the Games Development topic section of this forum. There will be a moderator making the correction for you soon. That being said I wish the...
  9. Enigma_Productions

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191249 I was wondering if you could play my game. It's really short, like 10 mins, and its my first attempt at a game. I wouldn't mind some feedback. It's very heavy text.
  10. Enigma_Productions

Animated portrait plugin?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/animated-busts-and-picture-based-animations.79700/ Here is the link leading to the plugin you need. Make sure to read rules before using.
  11. Enigma_Productions

It's not always a good thing though. I remember I slept through an earthquake during a vacation...

It's not always a good thing though. I remember I slept through an earthquake during a vacation once. My sister shook me but i was sleeping lol.
  12. Enigma_Productions

Thanks for playing my game!

Thanks for playing my game!
  13. Enigma_Productions

Ahh gotcha. Sorry for the weird question in the stream today lol.

Ahh gotcha. Sorry for the weird question in the stream today lol.
  14. Enigma_Productions

Can you make the video veiwable even after stream? Im working and cant watch atm >_<

Can you make the video veiwable even after stream? Im working and cant watch atm >_<

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4cheetos201v2