Recent content by epalacios24

1. RMMZ DragonBones Not Attacking Animation

Yup! Just did and it looks like it’s working now. Last question if you’re able to answer it but, how to I set the unit to use a different motion for attack? Do I go to the skill notetags? And if so what’s the format?
  2. RMMZ DragonBones Not Attacking Animation

Im getting this prompt now, The only way I got past this was to turn off the battlecore, hence why the fox never went up to attack, but now with Motion in the tags its crashes with and without the battle core, I even , made a new project and can confirm its not an issue with the plugins i have...
  3. RMMZ DragonBones Not Attacking Animation

Aekashics Librarium - Animated Megapack I , The following is what i have, strangely if i give it a blank attack in the database(no formula or nothing just an empty panel) it actually thrusts but doesn't move from its initial spot
  4. RMMZ DragonBones Not Attacking Animation

So this is my first time trying out Aekashic's dragonbones assets, I have all the plugins,files, copied notetags, the enemy moves idle but when it comes to attacks he doesn't go up and move and stays idle, I know im using a pack from MV but when I used an MZ dragonbone asset It was still the...
  5. Changing Skill Category Icons

I feel dumb for asking but, whenever I go into database to change icons I can’t find the option to change “Magic” and “Special” all I used were mpg hunters battle hub , how do I change the icons for options that don’t appear/ can’t find in database?
  6. RPG Maker MZ Battler Question

Thanks a bunch! This info was super helpful!
  7. RPG Maker MZ Battler Question

Not sure if asked before since I can’t find if asked before but, I want to add animated battlers into my game, the thing is I don’t know how, what’s the max size for the sprite and what’s the frame limit and file name to use? If I used a sprite sheet that has a 8frame cast animation, would it...
  8. Whats a good tall character sprite sheet proportions and size? RPG MAKER MV

So I went into Photoshop to make these sprites taller, but when I implemented then into my game they appeared like the photo in the database photo, The sprite sheet with the 12 sprites is before the change, so how am I able to make a sprite taller while it appears as a whole in the database...
  9. RPG Maker MV3D

Its literally the only plugin with that name as the title, but I provided the link
  10. RPG Maker MV3D

Anyone know of a in depth tutorial on how setting up the tiles work with this plugin? The WiKi gave some good whats and how the notes are written but. I'm struggling to set up and tree and even signs, I think i'm better off with a video how to , but the ones I find on Youtube (like the top 10...
  11. RPG Maker NPC

Hello first time here! But is there any already made sprite sheet and faceset for npcs? I dont wanna go through the hassle of making tons tbh. Ive also her i can make a request? How do i process this? (sorry like i said first time here and had trouble finding this thread :()

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Petue