Recent content by Epic EP

1. Epic EP

Random Actor and Enemy Names

This is simple yet it is very powerful plugin when used in a project. It lets you deepen the immersion so much! I highly recommend it. Nice work! :) PS. Thanks for adding the variable command.
  2. Epic EP

NPC Name Generator Plugin

Greetings, I decided to make a public post here to tell moderators and all possible other interested parties that you have resolved my request and solved my problem. And I must also point out that Feldherren's solution works like a charm. :) Thank you for your interest. Productive RPG making...
  3. Epic EP

NPC Name Generator Plugin

Greetings, I am making a semi randomized NPC generator to my project and it would help me a lot if someone with little coding skills could help me out. I am giving names from a specific pool of names to my newly generated NPCs by saving them in variables. I can do with RPG Maker and the...
  4. Epic EP

Script call for using/activating an item

Hmm. I see. I need to learn few things like how to actually check the database and replicate the effects. Which means basically everything I guess. ^^' Well I'll start going through the forums tomorrow. Too tired to do that now. Thanks! You have been most helpful.
  5. Epic EP

True. I probably misunderstood something at first. As I said I'm quite new to this stuff. ^^' But I think I got the idea now- It requires a bit more studying the database and probably learning more coding, but I might get there. I must say I am intrigued, and the second option definitely is...
  6. Epic EP

Thank you for the quick reply. ^^ Although I must say this is a let down, because I was planing on having loads of items player might want to put there. And this forces me to limit the freedom of the choice to only few items, or I might just put the most commonly used items to the hot keys...
  7. Epic EP

I hope this is the right place to post this. :P I'm total newbie with coding, so I might be totally lost with this one. The problem I'm having is failing to find a script based command for using an item with ID X in RPG Maker MV. What I'm trying to do with this: My best guess is at the...
  8. Epic EP

Terrax Lighting system

Hey, I have done my best to figure out this on my own reading forums and trying out various things, but I could use your help Terrax. I have two issues using the excellent plugin you have created. 1. It does not seem to work for me, if I won't use a version of TerraxLighting (currently...
  9. Epic EP

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

These are great! Many of them are really useful in my project. :D It seems you have a knack of making and editing nice sprites. Some thing I unfortunately lack. :/ So if you are up for it and have time I would really appreciate more animated boss and Daemon sprites, or sv-battle sprites...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney