EpicFILE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to finish up a demo for my game.
    It makes me want to share a little bit of the gameplay. :D
    Jragyn
    Jragyn
    Interesting concept (emphasizing the various senses), though I don't fully understand the stealth kill of the slime, nor the weird fear the faerie has about getting eaten (missing context?).
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Stealth kill is an optional mechanic to avoid battle.
    As for the fairy's fear of getting eaten,
    it's just some kind of random jokes. :D
    Reactions: Jragyn
    Wizard : "I've mastered all kinds of elemental magics. Fire, earth, water, and many more..."

Ninja : "What a beginner. Those are all predictable elements. I've mastered the most unpredictable elements of all time."

Wizard : "Interesting. What elements you've mastered? Thunder? Wind?"

Ninja : "Elements of surprise."
    The signature image seems to be broken.
    Is there a way to fix it?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Someone else posted the same thing the other day. I think they're aware of it, but not sure what's going on.
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Thanks! I've found the aforementioned post.
    The text box seems to be missing for me, except profile post textbox. Anybody have this issue?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I had that a bit over a week ago. It fixed itself a day or two later. Maybe try clearing your cache?
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @TheoAllen
    It stays that way even when I waited. Maybe bad internet connection?

@Shaz
    Thanks! I'd try that suggestion.

Fortunately it works on phone (currently I'm using my phone).
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Probably your browser/pc specific problem. But there was a time when the forum takes time to load like really takes time. And that probably a provider-specific problem, because when I tried to use VPN, it loads faster.

In short, I don't know what happened.
    My laptop clock seem to go slower than other clocks. Even if I've set up the clock to the correct time, it falls behind other clocks few moments later. Any idea what caused this? (just happened this afternoon)
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Apparently something called "Windows Time Service" was turned off.
    I turned it on, and it seems to solve the problem. Good grief.
    As someone who enjoy conspiracy theories, I thought my laptop was following
    the time flow of parallel universe. xD
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    XDD
    (Who knows tho.... :LZSskeptic:)
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @Froggo32
    I just remember that you told the story of your avatar and I suggested
    that you can change it to frog. :D
    I feel like night time is the best time for getting ideas and experiment on it. Morning and afternoon is for refining the ideas.
    Reactions: Finnuval and ??????
    ??????
    ??????
    I'm kinda the other way around, but I find that there is a middle period where I am actually productive. Near the end of the day I spend most of the time staring at my work and thinking on how it can be improved the next day :D
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Much like @?????? I get most of my ideas at night or when I step away from the game or am performing a task unrelated to it. I more productive in the morning and that is when the experimenting and executing comes in.
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    That's interesting. I think people have "peak hours" so to speak, but it's different from person to person. :D
    Usually socializing is the last thing I want to do. However, these last few days I have a very soft urge to socialize. It's not enough to make me actually socialize though, but it becomes something I'm looking forward to. This is a weird feeling. xD
    Have you seen KFConsole? xD
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Ami
    Ami
    Wait a minute,inside of that console is…Chicken? What the hell is going on?
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @Ami I don't know either. I have no idea how to use it without accidentally damaging it in some ways. xD
    I think this is how fusion jazz djent sounds like. Imagine this music plays as a boss battle. Really cool. :D
    My college journal is very close to being finished. Gotta keep pushing! :ninja:
    After this I think I'd have more room to breath. Really looking forward to it. :D
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Thanks! xD
    Actually I just remember about this after you posted the video. :D
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    haha well it's not something you should forget, you should be proud of it. Guess I pretty much nailed it with the song I was reminded of though xD
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Well, I don't forget it completely. Sometimes I get so focused on my newer projects that I kinda forgot about the older ones. xD

But there's a good thing about forgetting and remembering certain project. Once you remember about it, there's a sense of nostalgia; how fun it was to work on the past project. :D
    It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Honestly new year does feel like yesterday too. o_o
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    days are just blurring together to me now throughout most of this year. I honestly lose track sometimes.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Everyday feels like the same wonderful day to me. No real problems, I don't have to talk to people hardly ever, and I just get to sit around messing with whatever project amuses me. :LZSexcite:
    I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
    Reactions: alltheyuriz
    Sixth
    Sixth
    It's not "available on mobile too", it IS a mobile game originally.
    Gacha summon system, energy system, an empty open world full with dead space, all mobile game "features". :D
    Ohh, and it's around 95% single player game, but you have to be online all the time, also a mobile game "feature".
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @BK-tdm
    I've seen Honkai Impact 2 years ago, but my phone can't handle that. xD
    I only play Asobimo games. Toram, Avabel, and Alchemia Story.
    I've reached level 120+ in Toram, but there's a global data corruption and my
    character got deleted. It upsets me to no end and I uninstalled it. xD
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @Sixth
    Well, that makes it even more surprising. :o
    The sound quality is just not normal for a mobile game
    (I'll go as far as saying that the sound is better than most PS2 games).
    That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Guardinthena
    kiyasu
    kiyasu
    3. "Unlimited :) :) :)" (nobody knows how much this item costs... ooh!)
    4. ... and some "Infinite Life, Infinite :)" kind of cheat that I cannot disclose for ~UNKNOWN REASONS~... oho~ :)
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    This is starting to feel like Mrs. Puff seeing Spongebob's face everywhere. :ninja:
    kiyasu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack