EpicKitty88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darn! RMVX Ace Lite was a huge disappointment. You should at least be able to change the number of enemies. And there were way too few resources to work with. Worse, I have a budget of $0.00. :(
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Aww.. )= I'm glad you got your webclient request issue resolved though. Hm...
    OMG I just got an email from one of my fanfiction collaborators. I had no IDEA she was so mean to everyone but me. So I just finished the rest on the fanfic myself, XP
    regigliak
    regigliak
    What's your fanfiction
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Fury Must Be Light. It's not published online yet. It's another Shadowstar story.
    Darn it, I got an error upon activation...
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Of VXA Lite?
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Yup. I saw your reply, BTW.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Ah.. Yes, I noticed. I forgot to delete my comment here after I saw your post. >.<;

Hm... >.>;;; *Sends you a message* :3
    Really Sucky Virus gone... and I'm downloading RPG Maker Lite as we speak! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Oh noes! I have a Really Sucky Virus!
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Microsoft Security Essentials, Malware Bytes, and Spybot Search and Destroy. The only three you'll ever need.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    Get one of the like two working anti viruses not mention, too.
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Haha, I think I'll try RoryTheRetroKid's Really Sucky Virus Protector.
    If anyone wants to catch a preview of "Cupcakes: The Game", head over to the Early Project Feedback forum. It doesn't have much gore because, well, there are squeamish bronies out there. And you don't ruin anyone's insides. You bring Light to the Dark.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Sounds great. Can't wait for a demo.
    "I make out with explosives," says Youtuber CoolDude503's typical generic telemarter. "Explosives? That's suicide!" says the subtitle CD503 put after that hilarious line. "hahahahahahaha," says me.
    Well guess what. I read one of those other gory fanfics and my first thought was "Wait... I'm still squeamish?" So yeah. Once again I am ranting and raving like... like i dunno what. But I dropped Cupcakes. That was fast...
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Tomenny kittys around here.us iguanas are outnumbered.....
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    I WUV KITTIES! But okay, I understand if cats aren't your thing. Just... so many cat memes. WUV THEM! But it's ok if you don't.
    Well, I've gone and done it again. I got addicted to something I totally hate. This time it's that fanfic I kept ranting against... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME! I'M ADDICTED TO CUPCAKES! No, seriously, I'm not lying. I'm not acting it out or anything though. That's dangerous!
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Later... I like doing research first. Also how it happened... I hit a wrong button on my search history and there it was and I couldn't tear my eyes away.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    im the same way with SCP-Foundation...ive read ALOT of them....although, i sertainly dont hate them. Read some of them, start with googleing SCP-173 > :D
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    You poor soul :3
    I know it's been almost two weeks wince my last post, but I've been, well, busy. Anyway, off to check out some resources. :)
    Okay, I was on YouTube minding my own business, just watching kyrospawn MLP snippets, and all of a sudden a thumbnail of a "Cupcakes" vid made me SCREEEEEEAM!
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    The temporary lock is gone, so feel free to say whatever. I was just feeling insecure at the time.
    I keep getting bumped off the net for some random reason. Spit! (I know what I said) It may be the heavy rains in our area... anyway, still working on Kitty's Quest.
    Spit spit spit. Why is everyone on the MLP wiki saying that "Cupcakes" is awesome? I mean, who would recommend it to me if I already told them "enough"? Grrrrr.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Cupcakes is the best you should totally read it! I recommend it! jk jk :p
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Penguins!
    Working on my new Text-to-Speech Microsoft Sam series. I already have the episodes planned, so it'll be a breeze.
    That fanfic was driving me flocking insane because of its unusual popularity, so I made a hate video about it. It's private, though. I won't be posting it.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Same here, I've only read 3-4 fanfics in my life. They were all pretty good though. Oh, and if you're not easily disturbed or grossed out, I don't think cupcakes will do much for you. ;)
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I see.. u.u'' I am disappointed. I suppose I shall have to continue searching for something else. Thank you for the heads up. =)
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    LOL this is probably my most popular status update! Hmmm I wonder why...
    I know, it's been, like, three days since my last visit. Been busy earning money for VX Ace. Anyway, still random, still love cats, and still think Cupcakes is a trash can.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Don't let Pinkie hear you. :p
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Actually, I think she'd be glad to know I'm protecting her (Take that, Sergeant Stinkles! LMFAO I spoofed his name)
    Still random, so I decided to put this here just to get it out: My RoflCopter goes soi soi soi; My SoiCopter goes rofl rofl rofl. Sorry, just bored.
    Went random for no reason after watching a 1003T fire his laser at a Whelen Vortex (siren video by zozey1231) so I'm going off line for a while.
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    Uh, better mention that's to avoid posting pointless gibberish on my prifile.
    Yes I was able to get the trial! I'm liking VX Ace so far, especially the new battle screen and sound effects. AWESOME!
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Everyone's reaction when they got ace trial.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I'm not sure... I was more excited about their separating characters and classes and guarding and states and the minor improves to all those things..
    EpicKitty88
    EpicKitty88
    I guess everyone has different opinions... :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!
Am I the only one who keeps thinking TPBS means "Turn Press Battle System" and not "Time Progress Battle System?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rumplestiller