Share This Page

EpicKitty88

Epic Gamer, Female, 21, from Somewhere in the United States

Veteran
EpicKitty88 was last seen:
Oct 18, 2012
    1. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Darn! RMVX Ace Lite was a huge disappointment. You should at least be able to change the number of enemies. And there were way too few resources to work with. Worse, I have a budget of $0.00. :(
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Aww.. )= I'm glad you got your webclient request issue resolved though. Hm...
        Oct 17, 2012
    2. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      OMG I just got an email from one of my fanfiction collaborators. I had no IDEA she was so mean to everyone but me. So I just finished the rest on the fanfic myself, XP
      1. regigliak
        regigliak
        What's your fanfiction
        Oct 17, 2012
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Fury Must Be Light. It's not published online yet. It's another Shadowstar story.
        Oct 17, 2012
    3. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Darn it, I got an error upon activation...
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Of VXA Lite?
        Oct 16, 2012
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Yup. I saw your reply, BTW.
        Oct 16, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Ah.. Yes, I noticed. I forgot to delete my comment here after I saw your post. >.<;

Hm... >.>;;; *Sends you a message* :3
        Oct 16, 2012
    4. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Really Sucky Virus gone... and I'm downloading RPG Maker Lite as we speak! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    5. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Oh noes! I have a Really Sucky Virus!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Microsoft Security Essentials, Malware Bytes, and Spybot Search and Destroy. The only three you'll ever need.
        Oct 15, 2012
      3. Seeaka
        Seeaka
        Get one of the like two working anti viruses not mention, too.
        Oct 15, 2012
      4. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Haha, I think I'll try RoryTheRetroKid's Really Sucky Virus Protector.
        Oct 15, 2012
    6. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      If anyone wants to catch a preview of "Cupcakes: The Game", head over to the Early Project Feedback forum. It doesn't have much gore because, well, there are squeamish bronies out there. And you don't ruin anyone's insides. You bring Light to the Dark.
      1. Demiurge
        Demiurge
        Sounds great. Can't wait for a demo.
        Oct 14, 2012
    7. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      "I make out with explosives," says Youtuber CoolDude503's typical generic telemarter. "Explosives? That's suicide!" says the subtitle CD503 put after that hilarious line. "hahahahahahaha," says me.
    8. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Well guess what. I read one of those other gory fanfics and my first thought was "Wait... I'm still squeamish?" So yeah. Once again I am ranting and raving like... like i dunno what. But I dropped Cupcakes. That was fast...
      1. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        Tomenny kittys around here.us iguanas are outnumbered.....
        Oct 10, 2012
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        I WUV KITTIES! But okay, I understand if cats aren't your thing. Just... so many cat memes. WUV THEM! But it's ok if you don't.
        Oct 11, 2012
    9. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Well, I've gone and done it again. I got addicted to something I totally hate. This time it's that fanfic I kept ranting against... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HELP ME! I'M ADDICTED TO CUPCAKES! No, seriously, I'm not lying. I'm not acting it out or anything though. That's dangerous!
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Later... I like doing research first. Also how it happened... I hit a wrong button on my search history and there it was and I couldn't tear my eyes away.
        Oct 7, 2012
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        im the same way with SCP-Foundation...ive read ALOT of them....although, i sertainly dont hate them. Read some of them, start with googleing SCP-173 > :D
        Oct 7, 2012
      4. Clareain_Christopher
        Clareain_Christopher
        You poor soul :3
        Oct 7, 2012
    10. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      HOLY COW. I lost my password and now i have it back. HOLY COW AGAIN.
      1. regigliak
        regigliak
        HOLEY COWL thats good
        Oct 7, 2012
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        WHOLLY CIAO.
        Oct 7, 2012
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        HOSHY COSHY!!!
        Oct 7, 2012
    11. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      I know it's been almost two weeks wince my last post, but I've been, well, busy. Anyway, off to check out some resources. :)
    12. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Okay, I was on YouTube minding my own business, just watching kyrospawn MLP snippets, and all of a sudden a thumbnail of a "Cupcakes" vid made me SCREEEEEEAM!
      1. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        The temporary lock is gone, so feel free to say whatever. I was just feeling insecure at the time.
        Aug 13, 2012
    13. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      I keep getting bumped off the net for some random reason. Spit! (I know what I said) It may be the heavy rains in our area... anyway, still working on Kitty's Quest.
    14. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Spit spit spit. Why is everyone on the MLP wiki saying that "Cupcakes" is awesome? I mean, who would recommend it to me if I already told them "enough"? Grrrrr.
      1. Demiurge
        Demiurge
        Cupcakes is the best you should totally read it! I recommend it! jk jk :p
        Aug 12, 2012
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Penguins!
        Aug 12, 2012
    15. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Working on my new Text-to-Speech Microsoft Sam series. I already have the episodes planned, so it'll be a breeze.
    16. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      That fanfic was driving me flocking insane because of its unusual popularity, so I made a hate video about it. It's private, though. I won't be posting it.
      2. Demiurge
        Demiurge
        Same here, I've only read 3-4 fanfics in my life. They were all pretty good though. Oh, and if you're not easily disturbed or grossed out, I don't think cupcakes will do much for you. ;)
        Aug 8, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I see.. u.u'' I am disappointed. I suppose I shall have to continue searching for something else. Thank you for the heads up. =)
        Aug 8, 2012
      4. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        LOL this is probably my most popular status update! Hmmm I wonder why...
        Aug 8, 2012
    17. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      I know, it's been, like, three days since my last visit. Been busy earning money for VX Ace. Anyway, still random, still love cats, and still think Cupcakes is a trash can.
      1. Demiurge
        Demiurge
        Don't let Pinkie hear you. :p
        Aug 8, 2012
      2. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Actually, I think she'd be glad to know I'm protecting her (Take that, Sergeant Stinkles! LMFAO I spoofed his name)
        Aug 8, 2012
    18. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Still random, so I decided to put this here just to get it out: My RoflCopter goes soi soi soi; My SoiCopter goes rofl rofl rofl. Sorry, just bored.
    19. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Went random for no reason after watching a 1003T fire his laser at a Whelen Vortex (siren video by zozey1231) so I'm going off line for a while.
      1. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        Uh, better mention that's to avoid posting pointless gibberish on my prifile.
        Aug 2, 2012
    20. EpicKitty88
      EpicKitty88
      Yes I was able to get the trial! I'm liking VX Ace so far, especially the new battle screen and sound effects. AWESOME!
      2. Emzie
        Emzie
        Everyone's reaction when they got ace trial.
        Aug 1, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I'm not sure... I was more excited about their separating characters and classes and guarding and states and the minor improves to all those things..
        Aug 2, 2012
      4. EpicKitty88
        EpicKitty88
        I guess everyone has different opinions... :D
        Aug 2, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1998 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Hey gamers! I'm EpicKitty88, but I usually shorten that to "Kitty". (coincidentally, that's one of my game characters) I love cats, horses, and anything that has to do with the outdoors. When I'm not going on nature hikes or playing with my cat, I'm usually on RPGXP, or watching zozey1231 Random Siren Insanity. Sometimes I get on Microsoft Word and write a fictional story. (don't worry, my version of Word doesn't have the annoying paperclip. LOL!)

I know it sounds like I'm a pegasister/brony, and that's actually true. For those who are MLP haters, I respect you completely. (people have different opinions, right?) In that case, I began to write Baby of the Hunter Cats, upon which "Kitty's Quest" is based on. This series has absolutely no MLP content in it, so it's suitable for non-bronies and non-pegasisters.

Anyway... TTYL, and moo.

P.S. Wanna see me on Wikia? Here's my account on Microsoft Sam and his Fellow TTS Voices Wiki: http://mssam.wikia.c...ser:EpicKitty88

Cats, horses, gaming, pretty much anything that's nature or computer.

Signature

Happiness is being owned by a cat! -EpicKitty88

My RoflCopter goes soi soi soi!

View attachment 924

CLIPPY MUST LIVE!