Recent content by epson777341

1. epson777341

RMMV Removing Item Costs in Yanfly's Skill Cost Item Plugin

I was planning on doing a bunch of skills like this, and some of them have like, 4 different item costs, so, not making hundreds of duplicate skills would be preferable, although I appreciate the idea, I was also kinda gonna go with that, and then I saw the custom costs eval in the plugin and...
  2. epson777341

RMMV Removing Item Costs in Yanfly's Skill Cost Item Plugin

Hello there. I'm trying to make it so that at certain levels, certain skills cost different items. Like, a Raise spell costing a revive herb until level 10, then requiring a miracle stone after that. I've got the whole thing set, except that I wanted to not show the item costs if they're 0...
  3. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

That's perfect. Thanks so much, and sorry for the late reply.
  4. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

Bump. No takers? If anyone has a suggestion for something else to use instead, I'd also be interested in that.
  5. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

Resource Type: Weapon Sheet Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP or similar would be great, but it's really anybody's choice Description: A handbag that would be swung at the enemy, like, the weapons from Final fantasy Tactics. Although, I think they thrusted with those ones. But yeah, like a...
  6. epson777341

Equipment Variables

It does indeed work. I was just having a different issue altogether. Thanks so much for your help.
  7. epson777341

Equipment Variables

Ah, Alright. I see what I did wrong there. The variables won't change if the equipment is forcibly removed, IE, changing a class that can't use the equipment, or sealing the slot. I'm not sure how I missed the armor thing, I think it doesn't work on initial equipment. Thanks for the quick...
  8. epson777341

Equipment Variables

So, two questions here. The first: Does this only work for weapons? The second, Is it possible to remove the value that it adds when the equipment is removed? Other than that, Plugin works fine.
  9. epson777341

Plugin Call within a Notetag

Wow, that worked. Sorry for late reply.  It does stop the weather effect, now I just gotta make it re-tint the screen, but I should be able to get that one on my own.  Thanks a lot!
  10. epson777341

Oh, I see now. I get it. I was looking at script calls and thought they could be used in noteboxes. Thanks for pointing that out. I feel dumb. My bad.
  11. epson777341

Hi there! So, I'm trying to call a plugin command using the VPS Dynamic Weather System and YEP - States and Buffs Core. Basically I'm trying to make weather effects end when certain buffs do. I'm mostly just trying to call this command: stopWeather into this spot: <Custom Leave...
  12. epson777341

Skills being added automatically

EDIT: I am using Equip Core and Skill Learn. Nothing in common events or any maps.  I am using a bunch of yanfly's plugins, but I don't see anything that would do that, and , again, when I put them into a new project without plugins, it just does it to different skills. EDIT: I...
  13. epson777341

Skills being added automatically

So, when I start a new test game, it adds my 256th and 267th skill to all my actors. I have no idea why, there's no event doing it, It's not a skill given by adding it through the class tab or any equipment/note tags. I also can't remove the skills, it just adds them back in. Is this happening...
  14. epson777341

Dynamic Features

I just tried it, it doesn't seem to be working still. The only reaction I get from the script at all is if I put: e = $game_variables[27].to_fe = e * 5 / $game_variables[14]e = e / 100add_feature(:actor, 0, :xparam, 1, e)instead of e = $game_variables[27].to_fe = e * 5 / $game_variables[14]e =...
  15. epson777341

Dynamic Features

I apologize if I can't post here, but I seem to having an issue with this script.  I'm trying to add to the evasion stat. I am using a formula to calculate what to add. e = $game_variables[27]e = e / ($game_variables[14] * 0.2)e = e / 100add_feature(:actor, 1, :xparam, 1, e)Where Variable #27...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocren