Recent content by Erangot

1. Erangot

Happy Field | Save the Farm!

Oopsie. Relieved to know double posts are ok as long as they're updates, but I'll try to avoid that from now on wohaha! @dream3r, thanks a bunch! as of now... yes, it seems like it, i did have a whole team before i left the project a few years ago, some of them have become busy with other...
  2. Erangot

Hi guys, I've made a new composition for HF! I'm not an expert at this though, so I apologize for all the sucky points. But I'd appreciate any kind of feedback for this though. Also we have a new member of the development team which I will be happy to announce in a bit. He's going to be one of...
  3. Erangot

@Dream3r Ahh and you're absolutely right, I just edited it last night with the descriptions alone, later on when I'm finished with the face busts I'm going to update the pages again with pictures (: But for now at least visitors may be able to get some information about the characters. And yes...
  4. Erangot

Fantasy Farming - Orange Season

Hello! I hope it's still alright to post here. Anyways, I've been able to download the game today and I love it to little bits ahh. The mapping is really nice and the music as well. Also, the way you made the farming system is astounding, I like the little sprite animations and it's so much...
  5. Erangot

Happy Field (RGSS2 scripters, composers, dialog/story writers)

Hi Zentsuki! Sorry for the late reply. And I'm interested! Sorry for giving you the wrong idea, I had poor internet back here so I couldn't tend to all the messages at once! Also, I will promise to reply to people to let them know if I refused or accepted them. :) I have opened your PM, but I...
  6. Erangot

Here's somew new face busts of Mila and the step-by-step (not really) progress of drawing it. New posts at our Wordpress!
  7. Erangot

@Dream3r - Thanks so much! Also sorry for the late reply ; v ; I'd fix everything up as soon as I get home from school, it's just been a super busy week and then I'll definitely share Out of the Storm in the sites I've been going to. I really plan to move out if I could, I'm not sure if soon...
  8. Erangot

Happy Field (RGSS2 scripters, composers, dialog/story writers)

Hi guys! I'm currently working on a game called Happy Field which is heavily inspired from Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games, and I have been making a lot of good progress but I'd need more people to help me around to complete its first playable demo, the soonest possible time.     I'm doing...
  9. Erangot

Oh deer, this looks amazing! I'll definitely follow the development of this as well, will be waiting if ever it gets a demo in the future. (: I followed you as well in WP! Thank you very much, it's an honor to hear this from you. I've been working hard on the graphics, I'm kind of proud of it...
  10. Erangot

Our Wordpress Blog is up once again! Check it out!
  11. Erangot

Event Cloning script (like FlipelyFlip's)

Thanks Shaz!  I tried looking for the original posts but the links seem to be down .. (and the second one I posted was a request I did some time ago for my game specifically so it was given on direct, but I'll still double check if links are available :) ) But if this isn't allowed either...
  12. Erangot

Thanks so much! Harvest Moon/Rune Factory inspired games are the absolute best. haha! And yes I was actually meaning to download Orange Season some time ago, it looks so promising aahh
  13. Erangot

Event Cloning script (like FlipelyFlip's)

Hi guys! Could someone please help me, can someone recreate/convert Flipelyflip's cloning event script for VXA, since the one I have is for VX:     Or if not, if there's any scripts similar to this with the following functions:   - Clone events from another map - Can specify which event, which...
  14. Erangot

Here's a rough early stages of the farming system (works mostly up to the shipping part) Im sorry for the really, really low quality video, kept the file size as small as possible so it lags a lot   Known Issues: 04/01/15 - Game becomes incredibly laggy when there are too many plots/crops...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KELVINCRDZ