EraYachi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just released the demo to my cuddly adventure/horror game. How cuddly? Why not find out? Squish-tastic. Better than chocolate.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Better than disappearing candy?
    EraYachi
    EraYachi
    Oh, so much better *wink* xD You're in the credits, btw. You're special.
    There's a massive fire (construction site propane explosion) happening in my city right now (Kingston, Ontario). It's several blocks away from me, but it looks pretty bad. Buildings on fire, trapped crane operator...yikes...
    EraYachi
    EraYachi
    Granted, there is like 6 billion metric tons of snow on the ground, so barring strong winds it's not going to spread that fast. :p
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Unless the snow is a freak accident in nature and turns out to be.. Flammable snow!
    EraYachi
    EraYachi
    If that were the case, then all of Canada would be in flames right now. xD
    Next person to mention their delicious food in a status update gets a steak in their eye--STAKE, I MEANT STAKE. DAGNABBIT!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_single_firefly