EraYachi
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2015

Share This Page

EraYachi

Lord of the Dance Cowboy

Just released the demo to my cuddly adventure/horror game. How cuddly? Why not find out? Squish-tastic. Better than chocolate. Mar 18, 2014

EraYachi was last seen:
Dec 27, 2015
    1. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      Just released the demo to my cuddly adventure/horror game. How cuddly? Why not find out? Squish-tastic. Better than chocolate.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Better than disappearing candy?
        Mar 18, 2014
      2. EraYachi
        EraYachi
        Oh, so much better *wink* xD You're in the credits, btw. You're special.
        Mar 18, 2014
    2. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      There's a massive fire (construction site propane explosion) happening in my city right now (Kingston, Ontario). It's several blocks away from me, but it looks pretty bad. Buildings on fire, trapped crane operator...yikes...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EraYachi
        EraYachi
        Granted, there is like 6 billion metric tons of snow on the ground, so barring strong winds it's not going to spread that fast. :p
        Dec 18, 2013
      3. West Mains
        West Mains
        Unless the snow is a freak accident in nature and turns out to be.. Flammable snow!
        Dec 18, 2013
      4. EraYachi
        EraYachi
        If that were the case, then all of Canada would be in flames right now. xD
        Dec 18, 2013
    3. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      Well the livesteam QA went well until I started drinking....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EraYachi
        EraYachi
        Ahahahah...I was dumb. I had to scroll over and click 'x'. Still your fault, because I can blame you. :p
        Dec 14, 2013
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Really enjoyed the stream! :)
        Dec 14, 2013
      4. West Mains
        West Mains
        All I can picture is a drunken rant about how the two best things to kill are sheep and kings.
        Dec 14, 2013
    4. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      Now doing a LIvestream Q&A for newcomers and beginners of RMVXA. Please bring your 'how to make this' questions!
    5. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      Next person to mention their delicious food in a status update gets a steak in their eye--STAKE, I MEANT STAKE. DAGNABBIT!!
      1. West Mains
        West Mains
        Mmm... Stake.... *drool*.
        Dec 12, 2013
    6. EraYachi
      EraYachi
      Now doing livesteam plays/reviews of RPG Maker games. Starting with Umbra!
  • About

First Language:
    English

Signature

[​IMG]

Inwards - Upcoming   /////  Need some parallax mapping resources? Check my resources thread here!