ericv00
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its been a rough week of sad news, but I have to get my head back into the game. And so, of course, I suddenly start seeing an odd glitch that makes my characters moonwalk on one particular, eventless tile.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    As far as glitches goes, that's a neat one :p Add a michael jackson ''OOOHHH'' sound and say its a easter egg xD
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    I had a friend play my game demo, and the lighting layer inexplicably stopped working...Time for more bug smashing!
    I wish I didn't want to make an environment with frost flowers and woolly crabs.
    ts50
    ts50
    ooh woolly crabs <3
    Bottled 84 tall boys of homebrew beer. I think I'm set for the next 2.5 months, at least. Now time to get back to tiles!
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    The original gravity was somewhere around 17%, but thanks to a guest accidentally breaking our hydrometer we have no idea what it's at now.
    Also I love Belgian beers, I hope yours tastes good!
    ericv00
    ericv00
    Ah yes, good ol' 100% fermentable honey! How long has it been fermenting? I made a braggot once that took months to properly condition.

Yeah, this Belgian is pretty awesome. Not quite as good as the one before (a Belgian golden strong ale), but at least this one didn't get contaminated in bottling... Drinks like a 4%. Very dangerous!
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    First fermentation took a couple of weeks, now we are waiting for it to clarify. Who knows how long that's going to be.
    I've done visual art in some sort of professional capacity for many years, and still, I constantly feel like I'm only on the verge of being a decent artist. Can't even post what work is prompting the feeling this time because it's a little more than PG. Just gotta keep at it...
    Foraged and dried candy cap mushrooms the other day. My room smelled strongly of maple syrup. 24 hours later, I'm just realizing my room smells intensely of black walnut. Volatile molecules are weird.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @BK-tdm All mushrooms seem to have crazy names. I like to imagine that they were given these names because they were used in practical jokes once upon a time. Sometimes the victim of your practical joke just ate a crappy, tasteless mushroom, other times they died painfully. xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    ericv00
    ericv00
    It plays well with sweet stuff and smells sweet. The name works well enough for me.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    ericv00
    ericv00
    Oh yeah, I should have mentioned this: Candy made with candy caps exists. All you do is grind up the dried candy caps and fold them into the molten sugar before it solidifies. Boom! Maple candies made with mushrooms!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeethaSkif