Recent content by Erika Fuzzbottom

1. Erika Fuzzbottom

Erika's streaming RPGM games, again!

So as alluded to in my previous post, I am going to be starting up a new RPG Maker MV playthrough, today. The game is Heroines of Swords & Spells, a game [available on Steam]. I'll be streaming it [at Twitch] every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 5pm Eastern!
  2. Erika Fuzzbottom

At this moment, I am not able to accept any requests. I've already got a request that I'm starting next week, and it's easily going to take me all of August to get through. Apologies.
  3. Erika Fuzzbottom

This week at YouTube, I'll be entering the final dungeon of [Arc Arath]. I'm pretty excited about that! But, the real reason I'm posting today is that I want to announce a short playthrough of an RPG Maker MV demo for [Manafinder], an indie game in development. The game looks impressive. In...
  4. Erika Fuzzbottom

Arc Arath is nearing its end. (Although there's the matter of New Game Plus.) Meanwhile, earlier today at Twitch, I streamed a little game called The Earthling Hating Momuians. It's a simple little game. You play as household cats from outer space. If you're curious, I'm putting the...
  5. Erika Fuzzbottom

If you haven't seen them, yet, this week's episodes are pretty interesting. Having just acquired a complete set of 8 party members, I just went through a dungeon in which these party members are divided into two groups, unlocking paths for each other. We're also ending this week with a 2-part...
  6. Erika Fuzzbottom

I feel it is worth pointing y'all to [yesterday's episode of "Arc Arath"], as it features one of my favorite dungeons in the game. The context is that our heroes (and their guardian angels) are searching for one of the game's villains, who we have chased to a college campus in Arkansas. She's...
  7. Erika Fuzzbottom

This is an important week for my [Arc Arath] playthrough. You see, I had already attempted to stream this game several years ago. But, through some circumstances that were entirely my fault, I never finished the game (see Ep82). This week, I finally return to that point, and am now getting to...
  8. Erika Fuzzbottom

How are you all enjoying Arc Arath, so far? The past few weeks have certainly had a lot happening. And there's a lot more to come!
  9. Erika Fuzzbottom

Today at YouTube, I have started posting my playthrough of this game, Arc Arath: Seems cool, right? Here's the thing. This game was created on RPG Maker 1 on the first PlayStation. RPGM1 has no online sharing functionality, so very, very few people have had the chance to play this game...
  10. Erika Fuzzbottom

And now that Animal Dash/Temple of Despair is over, it is time for a playthrough I've been really looking forward to posting: Siren's Reef, also created with RPG Maker 3. But first, a bit of backstory. This is a sequel to a game I let's played ten years ago called Whispers in the Woods. In...
  11. Erika Fuzzbottom

I don't normally post individual episodes here, given how many I post each week. But I felt it worth posting today's episode. If you ever wondered what the editor of RPG Maker 3 on the PlayStation 2 was like, I explore a small part of it, today. It's so different from the PC RPG Makers, it's...
  12. Erika Fuzzbottom

SD Paradise was a short playthrough, but it was a demo. The playthrough I've started today is a full game... and it's even shorter! Actually, what we have here is a dual pack of minigames -- Temple of Despair/Animal Dash, created with RPG Maker 3 on the PlayStation 2. The first minigame sees...
  13. Erika Fuzzbottom

Hi hi, sorry for the late reply! I been away for a bit because I went and trapped myself into a couple lengthy non-RPGM adventures for a while. I'm finally able to post more RPG Maker content at YouTube at least (more on that in a moment). But I'm currently not open for requests. As a...
  14. Erika Fuzzbottom

Spheer has ended, with 9 episodes total. It's a pretty great game! The highlight for me would probably be the final level, which collected many of the gameplay gimmicks from previous levels, including anti-gravity! Check it out:
  15. Erika Fuzzbottom

Time for a new playthrough at YouTube! The game is Spheer, a 3D puzzle game created with RPG Maker 2 on the PlayStation 2. And it certainly has an interesting visual style. Probably the most unique game I've seen on RPGM2. [Check it out!] I just posted the first four episodes today, with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aks2279