Recent content by erikmidnatt

1. erikmidnatt

Change Tile Size

Thanks for this comment! I gave this plugin a thumbs up, it mostly works for me. But what I liked about Shaz plugin was the scaling of paralaxes, since I extensively use those and don't actually use tiles. After seeing your comment I gave the old plugin a try and it actually works, so I can...
  2. erikmidnatt

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

In case you haven't figured it out, or someone else is looking, I am pretty sure these are all scripts, so you have to use the script function and not the plugin command feature. Third tab, advanced "Script..." That said @Hudell thanks for the plugin and write up.
  3. erikmidnatt

Triple Triad MZ

It appears that mouse controls for the minigame don't work. I notice they do work in your MV version, were you aware of that?
  4. erikmidnatt

Triple Triad MZ

Typically you would just make the opponent they are facing use a different ruleset and that would force them to not use the most powerful cards because you would need to have a more tactical approach to win. The plugin allows for a few different modifiers and those go a long way in making the...
  5. erikmidnatt

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

the new battle system seems cool, cautiously excited for it. Now give me a couple of years to put it to use. ^_^
  6. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Being on a mac wouldn't make a difference (i run it on both). The only thing I could think of is walking through all the setup steps to see if something is not configured right for some reason.
  7. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

That's awesome news! thanks @Doktor_Q
  8. erikmidnatt

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io
  9. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

This is one of the old files @Aulette To be honest not sure which version im using at this point so many different branches. Using an old version I was able to get this out over the weekend (mostly) https://gamejolt.com/games/BQVII/313373 Uses an older version of the plugin with Dr. Q...
  10. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Just remember to use the built in debugger (F8 on keyboard). It can help you in a lot of cases. In this scenario, i saw it could not load image 5_XXX whatever. Well my images were named 1_XXX. Then I realized I was using tileset 5 instead of tileset 1. Boom. Problem solved. Other times you...
  11. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

EDIT: figured it out with the debugger. needed to have FPLE be first tileset. so far so good.
  12. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

If anyone has issues with the plugin, remember to download the raw version. I forgot about this tip (from months ago) and had a plugin that wouldn't even give me help info and was about 8x the size it needed to be. ^_^ more updates to come will tinker this weekend. Thanks again to everyone that...
  13. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Does the updated plugin support having a sunlight? That was something I think the Doktor added to an unofficial update that I did like. The last time I was tinkering with it I used it for making some outside environments.
  14. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Wow, such great updates :) Alpha textures...so many ideas.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majinludde