Recent content by erni79

1. erni79

MacOS deployment not working for me

Sorry that it took so long, but I only just confirmation by my second friend. For both it still does not work, the first gets now no error message but the client just wont open, and the second gets an authentification error I talked now to both and found a solution where they can test it on a...
  2. erni79

Aye, and am downloading it now. Probably wont be able to have my friends test it until sunday, but I am sure it will work! ^^ I will keep you informed! edit: Or the thread can be closed, either way, thank you all so much! <3
  3. erni79

We tried this, and it didnt't work. Thank you all so much for the support! @Dungeonmind I sent you a private message
  4. erni79

Aye, as far as I understand, with their systems you would just click on the game app folder and it would start. So when I deploy the Mac version, I get an individual html and a bin file and a nwjs.app folder. So on the macs just clicking on the app.folder should work like clicking on the...
  5. erni79

Thank you both for the quick replies! I have looked and it seems the correct english term would be: file permissions bascially what is described here https://www.macinstruct.com/tutorials/how-to-set-file-permissions-on-a-mac/ Now we did change the permissions to read and write, but that didnt...
  6. erni79

Hi everyone! I have been hard at work for a while now and finally finished a demo version of my project and gave that to a couple close friends for first impressions. Since some use Mac and others Windows I deployed both versions and gave each their respective ones. No problems with the Windows...
  7. erni79

Is there a way to find out what an actor has equipped?

Aye, you are right, ok let me try "reexplain" :) As I said I am experimenting right now, I am actually trying to see if I could do a strategy game. Basically it would work like this: each actor is a leader and commands four units, these units are "equipped" one in the weapon slot, one...
  8. erni79

First thank you both for the advice about the double post, I was not aware of that and no spamming was intended, I am very sorry! Shaz thank you very much for that advice, I am not entirely sure I know how to use that though, but I will try and the pointer sure is helpful!
  9. erni79

I think I can do it with a conditional branch, but would be kinda horribly extensive to do^^ So still if there is an easy way for this I would very much appreciate the help :)
  10. erni79

Hi everyone! I am experimenting with a couple of ideas right now, and am encountering a problem. I want to display a picture on the screen depending on what an actor or party member has equipped. Basically I need to get the weapon or armor id and attach it to a variable, but I cant seem to...
  11. erni79

Show Variable in Skill Name? & Skillsystem

Found this and it did the trick for me ^^ http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44810.0.html I still would like this thread to remain open for a couple of days, if possible, because I am still looking for a script for the skill system.
  12. erni79

Thank you! But that script does not actually do what I need, or I am making some mistake ^^; Berylstone, in general you can try out scripts without much of a problem, you can just delete it afterwards without any damage done :) So if you like you can try out Victors Basic Engine and see if...
  13. erni79

Hi everyone! :) I am trying to implement a more traditional western skill system to my project, where the actors have values in skills like Thievery or Stalking. I can't script but I managed to get it somewhat to work but I can't figure out how to display the actual skill value in the skills...
  14. erni79

Error message CoGen DRM Help.

I "fixed" this by copying the XP drm.dll like described by previous posters still hope for an official fix to this, since not everyone has the possibility to do this
  15. erni79

Actor Training System using no Scripts?

Wow... it works like a charm :D Thank you, thank you so much ^^ I humbly bow in gratitude ans respect :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkshadowsoul