3. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 10

FLAMINGOVILLE
  4. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

discount goods
  5. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@RocketKnight looks like the inside of a clock tower, right? the numbers should be mirrored if that's the case
  6. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@SomaelCK post more robodogs no more slacking
  7. esby

RPG Maker FES Resource Pack

Tiles/characters are scaled x2 from FES' native 24x24, real easy to scale them back to work with the existing DS sets.
  8. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

making bob ross proud with happy little trees
  9. esby

Time fantasy has just released an iconset with it's Farm & Fort update and I use a recoloured...

Time fantasy has just released an iconset with it's Farm & Fort update and I use a recoloured version of your retro set from Members+ when I work with Pop!
  10. esby

Make Sprites great again! - A nice MV workaround

i wish i never saw this tutorial because i have so much to do now :rswt
  11. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@mightYXu - Nope, it's all tiled in the editor. I'm not a big fan of parallaxing :| @Nutty171 - What textures?
  12. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@morlockhater I think there should be a shadow underneath the flippy bit of the counter. i bought mv and started a desert, shoot me :blink:
  13. esby

Say "Hello" in your language

It's more like the romantic languages - French, Italian, Spanish etc all share the common root of Latin but are separate languages. An Irish speaker would not be able to understand Scottish Gaelic without learning the language. In Scottish Gaelic you'd say "Halò" and in Scots you'd say "Hullo".
  14. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

My thing for the School's Out screenshot contest. I think there's still a little bit of time left to enter.
  15. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

it only took a million attempts but i finally have a manor i'm happy with

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rondo730