Eschaton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm thinking about giving my protagonist the last name "Archer" even though the TV show Archer is a big influence on my project. Thoughts?
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I thinks it's a good idea, just to make the reference clear. Such a great show. . . xD
    Why is "recipe" the appropriate term for crafting? Are we baking the sword in an oven? Is the potion a soup?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    especially since you make brick ovens to compress heat and melt crucible steel while pumping air for 3~6 hrs straight to the oven does count as baking.
    Misaki
    Misaki
    Yum.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    This deserves a thread. xD
    Yeah, everything they told you about "just being yourself," or "just be confident" to get women? Sometimes, in the end, you just have to be tall, handsome, and probably black. I'm just saying.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    At least you know they put out! Ha ha.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Tai_MT It's not worth it... there are better ways...
    Robin
    Robin
    Wow, so much awful stereotyping here. And really, the friend zone isn't a thing that exists.
    If you could usurp Hell, would you?
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    @MaiTai, I worked for the government for 8 years.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm close to my 10 year pin (I'll get it this November) in working for the government. It is hell, ha ha.
    Shades
    Shades
    Nah, I'd set up my own pocket dimension and rule that instead.
    Okay, polearms aren't "out." They've been merged into the "heavy weapons/crowd control" category.
    Polearms are out, because spears are so JRPG.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I feel as if I've participated in this argument once before...
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Spears JRPG? I hardly see them in JRPGs, especially nowadays. Ask me JRPG spears and the only example I can give is 2.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    They're not their own weapon class anymore. They were merged intro the "heavy weapons" category along with battle axes, greatswords, and war hammers.
    I've slept maybe two hours in the past 24 hours. Why the *hell* am I awake!?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I think I caught about 20 minutes in the waiting room of a lawyer's office this morning, other than that I've been up about 50 so far. Still I cannot sleep.
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    drink some scotch, it will make you past out
    Modding the Steam version of Oblivion is a lot more difficult than it needs to be. Skyrim is a whole lot more mod-friendly.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    This is true. Too bad vanilla Oblivion is all but unplayable now.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Most of the truly great mods for Morrowind-Fallout 3 are no longer obtainable anyway so if you don't already have them... but yeah it's amazing going back to the older games and realizing how much more unstable they are than Skyrim, now if we can only get a new Fallout of that vein.
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    A Fallout built in Skyrim's updated, more stable engine? Oh yes. Always dreaded the sudden autosave crashes (coming out of sleep or fast travel).
    Binging on Friday Night Lights. Forgot how much I loved that show. You know, second season notwithstanding.
    I don't care that Auburn lost and te SEC lost their 7-championship streak, that was a dayum good, *dayum* good, dayum good football game.
    Is there an aversion to simple stories of political and military intrigue? Am I required to have a story with ancient conspiracies and Old Gods that were only "sealed away" for *exactly* 1000 years?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ulers did to each other after the magic zombies were driven back. At this point I lose interest in the story entirely because it is hopeless beyond realistic resolution.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Maybe that's the point. A few years in the life of a doomed world.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    ^ I agree wholeheartedly. It's also one of the cornerstones of my own story; the reason I use "melancholy of entropy" as my "reminder" when I work on it.
    Only in Japan would the protagonist of a zombie apocalypse game make a freakin' sword out of a sledgehammer and a chainsaw...
    Oh, what an amazing football game. I hope you all watched it.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I have no tv, but caught the highlights.
    Arin
    Arin
    I missed it. Q___Q
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    It was almost as awesome a win as the Iron Bowl. Almost.
    Cotton Bowl with some pizza. The onlything missing is a six-pack.
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    I know the feeling... Let's just say, whiskey and I aren't on speaking terms right now...
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Hell yeah! How does that Choka-Cola taste, OSU! M-I-Z!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    They missed a field goal. Glanced off the right pole. It was hilarious.
    I've ultimately decied to go with a party of three rather than a party of four or five (rimshot). Anything more than three is just too busy.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    ^ This.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have to agree with the character customization aspect. I had originally planned on a party of 3, but since bumped it up to a party of four in order to better cover strengths and weaknesses as well as allow more access to the content in the game. Depends on why you need a larger/smaller party for why it might work.
    Hesufo
    Hesufo
    I use 5 in my project because the party is MMO-styled. Strategic combat is key in my game :x
    I am Eschaton. I have a weakness for whiskey, breakfast food, and redbones.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I had to Google "redbones." I'm still not sure whether you're talking about BBQ, or brown-to-reddish skinned people.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops