Eschaton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember that awkward and cringe-worthy scene from Slience of the Lambs where Buffalo Bill is dressed like a woman and dancing in front of the mirror? Yeah, the ENTIRETY of Fifty Shades of Grey is like that.
    Instead of a big, badass desktop, I just decided to get a new laptop. It's better this way; I still have money.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Me too :)
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ...only, I couldent have s desktop right now anyway. I travel a lot.
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    Don't forget to buy some scotch too
    Ah, day drinking on the porch, how I've missed thee.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Tell me about it, what I wouldn't give some days to just chill with a mule and a zigzag...but that's not me anymore.
    I have some spoilerific ideas for my project on which I'd like some critique. Could someone - anyone - pm me about it?
    I will never drink again.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    My doubt meter is at 9001% right now.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'll never drink again either!

I hardly ever drink anyway, so that doesn't change much.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Wallace, how did it not break, with a reading over 9000? Eschaton: I said the same thing once... and I nearly died of dehydration!
    For my third build, should I buy a $600 graphics card or 2 $300 graphics cards?
    I've replaced drinking heavily with lifting heavily. Ladies, feel free to swoon.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Lol, good substitution there.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    That's a good idea; just don't quit all at once or the accumulative hangover might kill you.
    What do people think of comical anachronisms such as iPods, guards communicating on radios, and travel by steamboat on an otherwise swords-and-sorcery setting?
    Kes
    Kes
    Using anachronistic elements in and of itself is not automatically funny. It is simply anachronistic. You have to make it funny in some way.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Radio communication and steamboat - not inherently a problem. iPods - mostly a problem if trademarking.

"Spring-powered portable music box" would be a more appropriate description, though you might want to come up with a more setting-appropriate name for it. ;)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I'd just freak out about why the tech isnt being used for other stuff :p
    I think I want to make a fan game: Dragon Age Origins as a NES Final Fantasy Game. Working title.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Keep the title, it's short and to the point. ;)
    Because I'm an idiot, I tried to go after the acheivements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 that you get for beating the game without changing equipment and "continuing..." on Proud Mode.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Eschaton! Why!!? Why you do dis!!?!? WHY!WHY!WHY!WWWWWWHHHYYYU!!!!?????
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Hey, I made it to Neverland. I skipped Atlantica, but I made it to Neverland. You will never realize just how few save points Halloween Town has until you try this challenge. Holy ****...
    Who made Old School Modern tilesets? Props. Definitely buying all future updates. Some suggestions from me for next pack: seasons.
    Susan
    Susan
    In the credits, it states Jason Perry as the artist of the packs.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's Despain.
    Susan
    Susan
    I just state it according to the name in the resource credits. ^^
    What sounds cooler for a skill name: Quake, Shockwave, or Pulse?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Pulse... sounds interesting to me.
    Evan Finkel
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    pulse is the coolest sounding one but I don't think of the same type of spell when I hear it that I do with quake and shockwave. shockwave and quake both make me think along the lines of a skill that disrupts the area around the target, while pulse makes me think it will do something to the target's body like screwing up their heart rate.
    How much of a jerk move would it be if there were infinitely spawning enemies in a quest, but the player only gets a set amount of money for completing the quest.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    So... just like every other overplayed and grindtastic MMO ever created?
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    On a scale of a** to I can live with this? Nuts to this. (4.5/10)
    Arkane609
    Arkane609
    If it doesnt play ilke I wanna be the guy: Gaidan, then it's fine.
    Playing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity again, and the only thing killing me are glitches. Seriously, bugfix your damn games.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Didn't we have an argument about this very subject? :D Only reason Insanity was any difficult was because of bad programming?
    hikarushirou
    hikarushirou
    But they make for such funny moments!
    I'm trying to get ahold of a design document as an example to help get myself organized. Does anyone have one I can study?
    Blindga
    Blindga
    Um, I don't have a complex 'document' but I have a small working notepad I can share. Sorry if that isn't much. I can give a little advice if you are interested in it.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I think Evil Eagles shared such a document around April. He did it for a Kil la Kill game that was a joke.
    VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    A number of them on web if you search --> game development planning document <--including project plans from professional games. If you need links PM me (I collected some when I started out).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX