Recent content by Espilonarge

1. Espilonarge

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

I just noticed this issue myself. If I could make a suggestion to @casper667... Perhaps you could add a notetag factor (since I know the plugin does use notetags) with something like <cgmvpicture:[img/foldername/imagename]> to load an image in case you don't want to use the databases default...
  2. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

If I could make a suggestion regarding fading characters/doodads. Instead of making the plugin make a call every frame of vertical movement to change the coloration/fade of a character/doodad, there could be a setting in the plugin to adapt how much space it takes for a coloration/fade effect...
  3. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

I have a theory as to why this is happening but I kind of forgot to report about it because I was working on a number of other things (I should have spoken up about this weeks ago, my bad!!!). X_x;;; There is a severe FPS bug I ran in to regarding the "Faded" section of Mode7 enabled maps. It...
  4. Espilonarge

RMMV Odd quirk with SumRndmDde's Timed Attack plugins.

I've been trying to work out for the past 24 hours or so now as to why "$gameTemp.tas_power" is giving incorrect values during the calculation of my action sequence. To give a better understanding of the quirk, here is the action sequence code I'm using for the "Rapid Strike" Bow Ability that...
  5. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

Maybe @bblizzard should put that up as a disclaimer on the first post (if installing an "updated" plugin, always "open the Ultra Mode 7 plugin config and apply changes" and then "save your project" to avoid potential mishaps/issues), that way people don't run in to "similiar" issues that I had...
  6. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

If you need to make the sprites and/or the map look blurry/blended, you could always use the Pixi Filter Controller plugin I've been using to apply such effects if needed.
  7. Espilonarge

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

That's fine. Take your time, I can be patient. :)
  8. Espilonarge

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

A couple of years back, I made mention that you can only set a displacement image via the plugins configuration. Is there still any chance of you adding it in to a plugin command in case of needing to use "different" type of displacement image for certain situations (eg = desert heatwave vs...
  9. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

Much appreciated. Had to update the plugins config to fix a minor issue (sprites were not "animating" correctly until that was done) and the sprites (including doodads) blend in flawlessly in to the distance (no plugin compatibility issues noted). :D
  10. Espilonarge

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

You do realize this is the MV plugin section, not the MZ plugin section, right? I seriously doubt this plugin will work with MZ unless someone modifies the code to make it work. Unfortunately Khas hasn't been around in the past couple of years and I'm not sure what their policy is regarding...
  11. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

Done and done. Hopefully it can be fixed.
  12. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

I ran in to two issues. 1) Doodads will appear/disappear incorrectly at the looping point of the map. If you reach the looping point of a horizontal map, doodads from 0-to-X (X being the maps maximum tile space widge) will not be visible until you move past the loop point and you've reached...
  13. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

While your update does indeed work as intended with event sprites, it seems Yanfly's plugin is still relying off some form of "default" behavior once they reach the maximum player viewpoint (somewhere past 0 of X and/or Y outside the 17x13 range plus how big the doodad is) when a map uses the...
  14. Espilonarge

Ultra Mode 7

I was hoping this solution would have resolved the same issue that Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads has with doodads disappearing off the "left" side of the screen with looped maps... alas it does not (I did report about the issue a long while back ago to you).
  15. Espilonarge

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Hey @chaucer, I was checking out your plugin and noticed 2 problems. 1) When you made v7.1.1, it seems you may have "accidentally" copy/pasted the description/instructions from your Custom Resolutions plugin instead of retaining the Game Scene Stabilizer description/instructions. Kind of makes...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot