Essention
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Does having voice files cause any issues/lag? I have a friend who always wanted to do voice acting. I'm debating on letting him do voices for my project. However, it's my first serious project so I don't want to attempt too much too soon if making it work is more involved than what meets the eye.
    Essention
    Essention
    I have no idea. I'm still working on getting what I have so far working.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Okay, thanks and have fun when you get to work on your battle voices!
    I really need to work on my time management skills... I have one plot-based roleplay here, another plot-based roleplay there, I have the fangame to work on, I'm trying to get into Runescape again....
    Reactions: KakonComp
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    No better way to work on it by having a lot that needs managed.
    Late birthday dinner tonight. And I'm hoping to fix what I have for the battle system...
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    A fixed battle system would be a great late birthday present for yourself. Enjoy the dinner; I still have to figure that part out.
    Essention
    Essention
    Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out the additional actions given with the three Yanfly plugins since what I've attempted with the camera actions is wonky and the attempts with the movement actions is slightly off.
    Working on a fan game based on my own AU for a fandom I'm in... I have a lot of work to do while I work on the written story (fanfiction form) on the side...
    brocoio123
    What's it about?
    Essention
    Essention
    Assuming you know Persona, the general basis of the AU is where the canon cast swaps places with their personas; the personas become human and their users become the personas.

...Which is pretty much why I asked what I did in the JavaScript thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revilz270