Recent content by estriole

1. estriole

Is it worth it for me (and others) to create a website for selling video game-related digital goods?

i don't think it will be profitable in the short run... you will have more expense than revenue until your website famous and many people purchase your game from the website... in the long run... it will depend on how your marketing... also the reason of why lots of game put on platform like...
  2. estriole

RMMZ Help me understand why my parallel event is causing problems...?

hmmm... try changing the 'variable that updating' in that event to another variable (make it high enough like variable 200++)... does it still break the chase event? if doing so does not break the chase event anymore then maybe that previous variable used by chase event plugin too and conflict...
  3. estriole

no... other map event does not run... BUT if you come from other map BEFORE you enter the 'problem map' (teleport for example)... you might want to check the map event in that map you come from too... and like shaz said... if you could provide a fresh demo with only that map and plugins and...
  4. estriole

Just wondering if a few plugins exist yet?

sideview enemy battler plugin usually packed with animated battle system... example: visustella Battle core and Akea Animated Battle 2 i did not understand your second problem clearly though... but i might guess what you want... change faceset can be done using event command third tab ->...
  5. estriole

yeah there's nothing that should disturb the chase event... you might want to check if there's conflicting variable / switch used by other plugins... also does the chase event using visustella plugin too? or other people plugins? btw... if you're sure there's no conflicting variable usage...
  6. estriole

Please help me in learning how to (further) improve my RPG Maker MV skills

this is youtube tutorial series by SRDude there's also some other people tutorial such as and hope this help.
  7. estriole

like shaz said... the parallel process should not disturb your event chase player... especially when visustella gab window should not disturb any other event command... also to be sure... i see your second common event (the gab window showing based on region) is not complete... there's still...
  8. estriole

Would this work? (character motivation, not game related)

hmmm in my opinion people can hate and fear something even they never even seen the real thing... back in ancient days... people hate and fear sea monster even they never see them directly (ex: kraken etc)... lots of people could also hate some character in history (for example hitler) just by...
  9. estriole

RMMZ Plugin Parameters: Any way to accept a Renamed File?

any string manipulation that grab the string of the plugin name would be fine... in example string operation by Traverse above case: EST.StrategyMouse.pluginName=document.currentScript.src.split('/').slice(-1)[0].slice(0,-3).replace(/\%20/g," "); if the document.currentScript.src =...
  10. estriole

Using an Item to Level Up

in case someone still want to use eventing + script call to show the learned skills... here's the improved version of the common event: since it's quite long here's the bottom part: in that common event example i use: variable 7 -> to store Last Target Actor ID variable 8 -> to store ALL...
  11. estriole

Using an Item to Level Up

in MZ we can store Last Target Actor ID in a variable... Change Variable -> Operand Game Data -> Last -> Last Target Actor ID to store the target actor id in a variable... let's say we store it to variable 7. then we also need some check does the actor max level or not... can be using...
  12. estriole

RMMZ Types of arguments in MZ for plugins

i think in MZ they also added multiline_string basically it's multiple line of string... MV does not have that if i remember correctly.
  13. estriole

Would this work? (character motivation, not game related)

my personal opinion... it's kinda forced... hatred that accumulated for long time and become 'common' concept is not that easy to ignore... it would be better that there's some interaction between the girl with MC 'before' it revealed that the girl is an elf... example the girl wear hoods that...
  14. estriole

RMMZ Plugin Parameters: Any way to accept a Renamed File?

I used to use: var EST = EST || {}; EST.StrategyMouse = EST.StrategyMouse || {}; EST.StrategyMouse.pluginName="EST_STRATEGY_MOUSE_CAM"; (function($){ $.Parameters = PluginManager.parameters($.pluginName); })(EST.StrategyMouse); so when people change the plugin file name... they also need to...
  15. estriole

EST - Strategy Mouse Cam

okay i change it... btw i assume link to makerdevs.com profile page is okay? https://www.makerdevs.com/profile/estriole there's donate button there. if it's not allowed feel free to tell me and i will delete it too. :D.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cieluz