Recent content by etcroot

1. etcroot

RMMV [SRDude Engine]Range Error | Maximum call stack size exceeded

I didn't use any comment codes or anything inside of the project, it's a scratch project with basic features though.
  2. etcroot

RMMV [SRDude Engine]Range Error | Maximum call stack size exceeded

So i've scouted around on already existing threads regarding this error output but i didn't find anyone with a similar core issue. This is a completely new game with a fresh install, using only SRDude's plugins in the game and i keep getting this error, i've looked in the console and the error...
  3. etcroot

MJMJS-Basic Title Logo

May i ask for the recommended dimensions for the logo? Can't seem to find that info anywhere. Really useful plugin btw! Edit: NVM i found a good dimensions. In case anyone else needs it, i used dimensions 500x200 And the Y Position: 150 The X Position: 400 Seems to center it perfectly fine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin