Eternal Skies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So a bit of fan content I made has fan content of its own now. Just... Yes. All of my Yes. :kaopride:
    After completing DDLC, I have a lot of praise for some of the things it did on a technical level. I also have a lot of praise for, well...
    Reactions: cabfe
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    Just Monika.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I just played it yesterday. Impressive game.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Now I have attached feeling to ropes.
    So I've started to figure out (After an MV hiatus) how events and cutscenes based on the presence of different party members work... The possibilities are interesting.  :D
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Yup. So much freedom. Use it to your heart's content, you man of wealth and taste! 

;)
    Side view battles, 8-way walking...And if I understand things correctly, a marginally easier alternative to scripting?... My free time is just going to evaporate on October 23rd, it seems! XD
    *Looks at the time of my last update* ... I'm still alive, I swear.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    *Becomes highest grossing film of the year*
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    *-Universally loved by critics and artists everywhere for its to-the-point nature, and optimistic charm. A book tie-in is released later, that doesn't do quite as well. A prequel series is being made which will be available via 'that' one streaming service.-*
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    *is later considered a classic and one of the best examples of cinematographys evolution*
    The most irritating thing about Terraria is whenever a new major update comes out, it kind of renders my attempts at construction Pointless as I have to switch to a new World in order to see all the new things. :/
    Doing some research on the Warhammer 40K Factions.... Chaos seems quite.... Interesting for some reason. Especially Khorne and Tzeentch, but the Orks are interesting too.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    True, while the lore about them may be interesting, their style of gameplay isn't really for me, I usually prefer playing as a Mage, or an Assassin type of character (I've never actually played a Tabletop game, so my only frame of reference are games like Skyrim, New Vegas, etc. A poor comparison, I'm guessing.)

So.... If I were about to start playing the game itself, I'd probably be better off using a 'Thousand Sons' themed army, I'm guessing.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Yes, Thousan Sons sounds good; but from what you describe, you should also check out the Dark Elves, they have good magic, hit and run, and sniping capabilities.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    I will, Thanks for the advice.
    I just faced my first monsters in Minecraft... They weren't as tough as I thought they would be, The sudden Outbreak of creepers outside my 'House' is worrying though.
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    Oh that's sure a nice EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, be a shame if something happened to it~ HISSSSSSS
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    Thanks, Cryptic I haven't made a bed yet, as every time I try to collect the wool necessary the sheep just turn around and stare at me until I put my sword away and go back to my house.

I should be able to make one soon though. Also is there a way to get food without hunting? (Bread, Apples, etc.) I.... kind of have problems with collecting the meat necessary.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    And yes Kerbonklin. Creepers will continue to creep. Until I get a Bow, a good supply of Arrows, and a decent place to strike from. *Evil Laugh*
    I now have Minecraft (PC).... It's an interesting game, but I'm completely new to it.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Don't attack the Endermen. I discovered that the hard way.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I love minecraft! Especially modding it all to hell.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    I must admit, I do like the 'Achievement' system they implemented in lieu of something like The Guide from Terraria.
    "Hey, I should make some more progress on my first game.... Now, what should it be about?" - Me, whenever I open up my first game in the editor.
    'The DS+ resource pack is mainly aimed for advanced users of RPG Maker...' Well....This is going to be a delight to use. :/
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    I see. I think. Would it be OK if I opened up the sample project in the editor? I just thought I should ask in case doing was... less than advisable.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Go ahead lol! we made it for you guys. Go crazy! Use the maps or whatever :3
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    Excellent! Thank you very much :) I'm pretty bad at mapping, so having the opportunity to see just what can be done is an excellent opportunity.
    FTL: Faster Than Light is.... Merciless at times :/ Doctor Who was good as well.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    I've never actually used the Editor, Though I am considering it.

And Darkanine, It's kind of difficult to describe, but It is good, but the Fact that it's levels are similar to Roguelike games can work against it at times.

For instance, You can be playing with a barely operational ship at 1HP, jump to a new part of the level, only to come face to face with a heavily shielded enemy who really wants to blow up your ship. That has happened to me in the game.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    Also, you can be going along, with enough Scrap (Currency) to buy pretty much everything, Only for the final boss to utterly obliterate you. That was pretty much my last run in a nutshell.

From what I've read, it seems pretty similar to a game called Dwarf Fortress, But I haven't tried that so It might not be the best comparison.
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    FTL is actually a loving, kind, very accommodating game! I can't imagine that we are thinking of the same program... (cough hack)
    I wonder if any of the Steam Resource packs have any Mask type Icons for things like Light Armour.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    To Clarify: I meant Icons of Masks. Ideally with some form of differentiation between them.
    "Oh, Where does this Elevator go?" 20 Seconds Later, it's the final boss fight. :/
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Pokemon gale of Darkness?
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    Yep. I'm guessing you knew that from my last status? (Or a very lucky guess.)

The Boss Fight isn't even really a problem, It's just that it comes without so much as a "The Big Bad is beyond this point. Do you want to go through?" Kind of notification.
    A worrying glitch has appeared, and I'm not sure what I can do as the board for the game in question is long dead. :(
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    So I might have the first recorded instance of this Glitch? That's... good, I guess. Well, trying to find a good part to this situation aside, Do you think I could fix it by trading it over to a game like Emerald? From what I understand, The trade process might sort out any missing/corrupted bits of data.... or it might just plain destroy my save. :/
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Honestly I can't answer you on that. I have found from personal experience that it's fixed a lot of things, but since I don't know this glitch specifically I can't say anything on the topic. I apologize.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    No need to apologize, You've already helped me a great deal, and thank you for that. :)
    I just tried the Demo for The Stanley Parable. My response could be summed up in a single word.... 'What?'
    NPC
    NPC
    That is a godly game.
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888: GOTY.
    Eternal Skies
    Eternal Skies
    8...?

Oh! I see what you mean, I played that for a bit too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?
I just graduated from high school yesterday!
I accidently wipe out my entire hdd...
Hey everyone, I'm going to do winners announcement post for the OCCIII after we get the edit bar fixed. It's kind of hard to do any announcement without formatting! Thanks for the patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkullMetalLord