EternalShadow
Last Activity:
Mar 3, 2018

Share This Page

EternalShadow

Veteran

Veteran

That moment when your help topic actually reveals your next project ^_^; Apr 24, 2017

EternalShadow was last seen:
Mar 3, 2018
    1. Negi-Mox
      Negi-Mox
      When I try to make the High Resolution game as in you're thread "how to use the high-resolution-dll"
      But the thread was closed..So i taught I should ask you instead
      I copied every script And changed the width and height in Yanfly Ace Core engine but when i start
      my game it don't get wider then 640*490
      1. Negi-Mox
        Negi-Mox
        I could not write this whole thing in one so...
        and I had also replaced the .dll file..Can you tell me what is my problem this my scripts picture
        Jun 19, 2017
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Here is the link to the Status Rules https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?help/statusrules/ You will see it says no more than 2 a day, and no Support questions. You should have made a topic in RGSSx Script Support. And the reason that thread is closed is because the .dll is no longer available and does not work.
        Jun 20, 2017
    2. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      That moment when your help topic actually reveals your next project ^_^;
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        ..........yup.
        Apr 24, 2017
    3. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      That moment when you're trying to find Let's Plays of an older game (to check the ending) but they've all gone from the internet...
      1. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        I donno....like what game?
        Mar 27, 2017
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Zendir 2 lol, the person that completed it removed all of their vids xD
        Mar 27, 2017
    4. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      It's not often I trade in games (read: never) but after reaching chap. 24 in Fire Emblem: Birthright, I just might -.-
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        I hear Conquest's story is worse too, but the gameplay was better due to better maps. Not heard much about Rev at all. 
        Oct 30, 2016
      4. Seriel
        Seriel
        Birthright - Terrible story, decent gameplay.

Conquest - Decent story, meh gameplay.

Revelation - I thought it was awesome all round, but others may differ.

They kinda only make sense if you play all 3 tbh. But not everyone has the money for that.
        Oct 30, 2016
      5. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Most people say the opposite to BR and CQ, @Seriel! Regardless, I'm not paying the price of 2 and a 1/3 games to 'fix' the story xD
        Oct 30, 2016
        2 people like this.
    5. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      (If this discussion gets long, I'll make a topic) - it unfortunately looks like the new Steam review system hit my game incredibly badly. I'm even on a spreadsheet of games hit hardest by the loss of  over 75% of reviews :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Isn't it better honestly? Steam is so dayum flooded by crappy Rpg Maker games, without effort put into them and that get a lot of overwhelming positive reviews in fraudulent ways.

This update is a very smart move because it definitely increases quality control there.
        Sep 16, 2016
        6 people like this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        My review along with a host of others involved int he dev of this game was genuine.  We didn't embellish or fraudulent anything.  Never was paid or compensated outside of a game key which was more of a thank you for helping it make commercial.  

I wonder how hard this effects the others I've helped reach their goals.
        Sep 16, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        ^Unfortunately it'd be very hard for Steam to separate the genuine keys from the ones gotten via illegitimate means. People could get keys in a variety of ways, like by buying a Steam key elsewhere or getting a game in a bundle from another site, but there's no way Valve can know this. So it's a safer option for them to separate all Steam purchases from non-Steam purchases.

If you hover over the question mark next to the 'Key Activations', it says this:

"These are reviews written by customers that received the game from sources outside of Steam (This may include legitimate sources such as other digital stores, retail stores, testing purposes, or press review purposes. Or from inappropriate sources such as copies given in exchange for reviews)."
        Sep 16, 2016
        4 people like this.
    6. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      It makes me so happy that Celi's doing a jungle pack, I'm getting monkey island flashbacks now :D
      1. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        I have never played Monkey island, but I have played a game on megadrive called flashback :p
        Aug 26, 2016
    7. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      MRW when I cannot seem to do any of the challenges on codewars -.-
    8. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      I shouldn't have read the question topic, I have something in my eye now ;~;
      2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Oh, right! 

Well, crying is never bad, have a nice cry!  ;_;
        May 4, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           It's a great topic though, almost therapeutic in the way it draws things out of you that you'd never expected to talk about with strangers, and in the sense of kinship you get with said strangers revealing their own personal stories of childhood heroes and kindnesses rendered. I seriously love the way this particular online community functions.
        May 4, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        @Alexander Amnell Agree. It's like one big happy family
        May 4, 2016
    9. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      If anyone's wondering where I am these days, I'm on Discord - Skype's become incredibly slow and bulky lately.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Is Skype still okay for texting? My girlfriend has to go back to her country and we need something to keep in touch with.
        Apr 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Yeah, but it's just super slow as a program overall. I wasn't originally referring to the voice chat. I'd recommend finding  alternatives, like Discord :p
        Apr 24, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        We like just phone texting but overseas that does not work so we are set up for Skype.
        Apr 25, 2016
    10. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Ok, I guess I've finished my Birthday Bash entry. It wasn't very fun to make though, bit too arcadey for my tastes.
      1. Nikoback
        Nikoback
        Awww, that sucks to hear.
        Mar 14, 2016
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Yeah, I got the general engine finished though at least.
        Mar 14, 2016
    11. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      I almost died today @_@ a roof tile fell off a building due to strong winds and landed about a metre away and shattered upon impact... Welp. 
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Well, glad that didn't happen. .-.

I'm probably overly paranoid about this sort of thing. There's a stationary bike I won't use at the gym because the light fixture hanging above it looks like the bolt is coming undone. 
        Mar 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        holy sheep lol
        Mar 3, 2016
      4. Seriel
        Seriel
        Welp.
        Mar 3, 2016
    12. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      I totally read it as Steam Lunarea New Year Sale...
      1. 1 person likes this.
    13. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Yesterday, I said I had about 50 pages of planning. Well, I just looked at the front of the notebook to see how many pages it really had, given I've filled up 2/3 of it.

300 pages. That's 200 pages of planning. @_@
    14. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      I don't think I've done quite this much planning for a game before (over 50 A4 sheets of paper of maps, factions, locations, storyline - not even including apparel or much lore!) - I'm starting to wonder if I should scale back a tiny bit... But as long as I get the combat engine in (I'll have to script it) it should be fine.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Now you're planning with style =D
        Jan 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Can't reply to posts/topics on mobile version :/
      1. 1 person likes this.
    16. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Now that BR is finally on Steam, I have this sense of anxiety of "omigosh what will people think?" XD
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        You said the people who beta tested got the game free, right (I want to try and see the improvements)? (Or am I thinking of the wrong game)

Is that the steam version?
        Jan 10, 2016
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Pm'img you :)

Steam version indeed!
        Jan 10, 2016
    17. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      It's very rare that a game affects me on the scale that New Vegas is currently doing. Just finished the Honest Hearts dlc. Not the most fun storyline, but amazing landscape and a certain character.
      2. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        Honest Hearts is a painfully bland fetch-quest DLC with a boring "look at how badass this guy is!" character.
        Jan 4, 2016
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Yes, the main quest was bland, but I found the Joshua character genuinely interesting. Not many games can pull off someone like that.
        Jan 4, 2016
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        (The map was beautiful too, mind!)
        Jan 4, 2016
    18. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Whoever is DDOSing this forum's host is also knocking down the reference site I need for my coursework ;-;
    19. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      Yesss! FF9 port CONFIRMED! (PC and smartphones!)
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        woah!!!?! Wait a minute, PHONES?!?!?! Owwwo
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Otherworld was played for the boss music? Pretty sure that one was only played at the beginning while Tidus was playing blitzball... Meh, been a while.
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Iavra
        Iavra
        This one:

The video description is wrong, since the song isn't made by Rammstein but by The Black Mages (Uematsu-san's band).
        Jan 1, 2016
    20. EternalShadow
      EternalShadow
      I totally thought the "tilesets that can kill you" topic was about something else entirely...
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        me either XD
        Jan 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • Signature

[​IMG]

Other Games

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]