EternalShadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Re-reading Harry Potter (I don't think I ever read the books fully though...) and I am facepalming at how much info the films left out... 7.2 I have to say, had the most drastic changes on the final chapter >_> )
    Euphony
    Euphony
    I usually re-read them every couple of years, but I haven't recently. I really need to after watching the movies so many times. D:
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Uhhh, that was over 10 years ago, I don't remember the exact confusion.
    EternalShadow
    My fave part in all of the HP films has got to be the Shrieking Shack segment of HP3, xD
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Did they "leave it" or add it in later because of backlash for leaving it out?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Did they "leave it" or add it in later because of backlash for leaving it out?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    There was backlash? I didn't notice...
    I have that slight feeling I can't get help anymore as my questions/issues have grown too complicated xD
    Accendor
    Accendor
    I never read one of your question, however, as someone who works with that kind of stuff everyday in my job here a few tips:

1. Try to break you questions into smaller parts

2. If you start a topic take your time to format everything correctly. Use Bold Fonts, pictures and code snippets. Use passages right.

If you do all this and structure your questions often you will find the answers yourself. And if not than other people can help you MUCH easier. Just invest the time t...
    Accendor
    Accendor
    o prepare everything with diligency.
    Trying os hard not to look at the Trails 2 synopsis for fear of spoilers @_@ still haven't finished trails 1!
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Trails? As in Trails in the Sky?
    EternalShadow
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    TITS, yes. (Ahh, old joke). I'm feeling the same with Undertale. Everytime I go to youtube there's a lot of undertale related videos and the thumbnails show things that I haven't seen yet xD I'm avoiding them videos so much
    It boggles the mind how these top Steam Greenlight games are getting attention to the extent of about 400 votes a day, and I can't even get 10 - nor have I heard of these top games...?
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I don't think you should literally try here tho. If I recall correctly, that's against the rules.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Yeah, Therain is right, sorry for asking. I'll look for it.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You have to know how to market it, or find a publisher who knows. I am willing to bet most of those games that get hundreds of votes a day are simply marketing in all the right ways.
    Never again am I running a project file usage checker on a project that has the full database still in it... animation usages are doing me in ;-;
    Currently trying to wrap my head around how scripting something actually works in MV, xD - problem with tuts is they give you the hwo to do stuff eg 5+5 but not how to actually apply the result to something in the game itself...
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I was mostly trying to figure it out (as it's quite a daunting task from the looks of it lol) but ok ^_^
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Pop up a thread if you need help - JS Support might be the best place. If you want to know, chances are others will too :)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Will do, just need to know what I'm asking first ^_^;
    The amount of trolls on Greenlight... *grits teeth*
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Having a web dev panic attack about the possibility of custom browsers xD
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Chill, relax, it was just a bad dream...after all, if someone was trying to make such features, it would be his responsibility to make things work. Compatibility and Support is only something contractual in the end (if I remember my ITIL well)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Not trolls, just kids xD
    Loving the ability to effortlessly import/export in the new MV generator - now your characters can have one emosheet to themselves!
    Yanfly
    Yanfly
    Just some food for thought: you can make class outfits easily this way, too. *wink*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunlordgm