Recent content by EternalShadow

1. EternalShadow

Would help to know what you do already have - I suggest MH4U, Animal Crossing or Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Would help to know what you do already have - I suggest MH4U, Animal Crossing or Pokemon Sun/Moon.
  2. EternalShadow

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

@lemongreen That bust looks great, was the second half of it hand-drawn, or?
  3. EternalShadow

Visual Novel Maker

Just to add onto the conversation for the previous page - I tried a few VN editors, but all of them are very limited or offer very barebones features. If you wanted a VN like Phoenix Wright or parts of Shadows of Valentia, you'd pretty much have to code the whole thing by yourself. Showing and...
  4. EternalShadow

Thumbnail preview of the Fantasy Heroine pack?

The fantasy heroine pack looks cool, though it's a little hard to tell which art style it would currently fit as the artist is not named on the store page: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/fantasy-heroine-character-pack My best guess is Katakura Hibiki, but it looks too detailed/glossy for...
  5. EternalShadow

the MV RTP has these?

the MV RTP has these?
  6. EternalShadow

Move player itself to 'Above Player' level?

Thanks Andar and Pine Towers, I used both of your ideas - made a tileset with all passabilities set to O and put region ID 1 everywhere that should be impassable for the enemies. Works like a charm! Some bits could do with a cleanup (fire phrasing on top of the tree and the awful pathfinding)...
  7. EternalShadow

They walk below everything that is set to 'same as player'. Like rocks, events, etc. EDIT: It is not possible to have an event below the event that is already below player, and the player cursor cannot move out of bounds. I cannot set the cursor (player) as 'through' either as this breaks action...
  8. EternalShadow

That moment when your help topic actually reveals your next project ^_^;

That moment when your help topic actually reveals your next project ^_^;
  9. EternalShadow

Ok, here is a gif example :) Basically, the round white moving thing is the player cursor. As you can (hopefully) see in the gif, I am moving it down onto the character and then pressing ENTER to activate it. This is with the character as 'below player' and nothing else special. (If I put it...
  10. EternalShadow

I've run into a bit of a jam with my current game - I'm trying to make it so that the cursor (i.e: the player) can move completely freely around the map with the movement buttons. I have set it so the events on the map are 'below player' so I can use 'Action Button' events with them, but this...
  11. EternalShadow

Color Coded Treasure Chests? Exciting or Boring?

Asdivine Dios did this - it made it more useful for me as a gamer to determine if I should go out of my way to get a chest on a far-off ledge.
  12. EternalShadow

Forum Logo Link

I'm going to bump this one, it should be a very simple fix and I'm sure we two aren't the only one it has annoyed!
  13. EternalShadow

Rates for hiring part time RPG MV programmers/"helpers"?

Just to note, are you looking for someone to make all aspects of the game (maps, events, etc) or to actually edit the JavaScript code? The former aspects is not what a programmer does, the last point is.
  14. EternalShadow

Steam Version RPG Maker MV wont open at all

Yeah, it doesn't look like MV is running at all, it keeps being closed by something else.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grr