1. Etienne Vallée

RMMV Shining Orb Prequel

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  2. Etienne Vallée

Cutscene skip

Bump
  3. Etienne Vallée

Cutscene skip

That's a good idea for the introduction, thanks! Though I still think it could be useful before boss fights and to skip a really long cutscene. Sure, you can ask before, but that would break the rythm of the game.
  4. Etienne Vallée

Cutscene skip

Hi scripters, hope you are all going well! Let's get on topic : I've looked for a way to skip a cutscene, but can't find any on RPG Maker MV. The intro of my game (Right after selecting "new game") takes about 2 minutes and is fun to watch, but long. So is there a way to make a cutscene...
  5. Etienne Vallée

Bigger notes box in Database (MV)

Hello everyone! I was watching this video from Yanfly :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGz7_7CoMk and I saw something I would like to be able to do myself. If you look at 1:37 of this video, you can see the notes box of the database. It is bigger and it would be easier if we could make...
  6. Etienne Vallée

How to win combat in debug

That's not a bad idea. I'll do that for now :) Thanks!
  7. Etienne Vallée

Skip Combat

Oh... it was not a RPG Maker feature. Thanks guys!  I'll have to check Yanfly pluggins to see if there is one that does this.  Still should be include in RPG Maker software ;)  Maybe in the next patch or version. What?! I can dream!  Thanks again!
  8. Etienne Vallée

Skip Combat

Hi,  I have been using RPG maker since Ace and I'm missing a function. When I'm playtesting my game, I want to skip combat and go directly to the reward page. In Ace, I could do this by pressing F8 while in combat. Now F8 opens the debug console.  So I'm wondering if there is a way to skip...
  9. Etienne Vallée

How to win combat in debug

Hi,  I have been using RPG maker since Ace and I'm missing a function. When I'm playtesting my game, I want to skip combat and go directly to the reward page. In Ace, I could do this by pressing F8 while in combat. Now F8 opens the debug console.  So I'm wondering if there is a way to skip...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pereve