Recent content by EtphTheElephant

1. EtphTheElephant

RPG Maker DS Resource Support

Hello, I seem to have an issue with resource packs I've bought a long time ago. I can't seem to download them, clicking on the download link takes me to this page "http://dev2.www.rpgmakerweb.dev.degica.com/d/364" and asks for a username and password.What could be the issue here?
  2. EtphTheElephant

The Elephant has risen.

The Elephant has risen.
  3. EtphTheElephant

"Shakespearean" dialogue.

Tis true.  Interesting. Universe-wise I think it might work to a certain extent because my game is set on a medieval era. However, when I look at the portraits for my characters I think some of them may not be fit to speak in thees or thous. It somewhat of a contradiction.
  4. EtphTheElephant

Stranger danger.

Stranger danger.
  5. EtphTheElephant

"Shakespearean" dialogue.

I just recently finished playing the remake of Final Fantasy Tactics and the dialogue, which was changed from plain english to a shakespearean english; really left an impact on me. I personally found it more understandable and overall gave more impact to the dialogue. So my question is, what do...
  6. EtphTheElephant

I hate noise. Why can't people be quiet for 5 seconds?

I hate noise. Why can't people be quiet for 5 seconds?
  7. EtphTheElephant

Martinelli's sparkling cider is the best thing ever.

Martinelli's sparkling cider is the best thing ever.
  8. EtphTheElephant

What languages can you speak?

Spanish, English, French.
  9. EtphTheElephant

Finally got a haircut, I feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Finally got a haircut, I feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  10. EtphTheElephant

What is your favorite character in Chrono Trigger?

Robo. Need I say more?
  11. EtphTheElephant

Almost a year in these forums and I haven't contributed to anything except for sillyness xD

Almost a year in these forums and I haven't contributed to anything except for sillyness xD
  12. EtphTheElephant

Wub wub wub.

Wub wub wub.
  13. EtphTheElephant

What are you playing right now?

Katawa Shoujo(or however the hell you spell it). Friend said it made him cry, so far all the girls annoy me.
  14. EtphTheElephant

^Hmmmm, not quite.

^Hmmmm, not quite.
  15. EtphTheElephant

The word for the feeling Croc, not the word for the reaction. I keep going back to 'turn on' but...

The word for the feeling Croc, not the word for the reaction. I keep going back to 'turn on' but it's no it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NovaDescent