EuphemiaArtoria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Just report it to be moved and we will get to it as soon as we can. :)
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    We can do that. Best way to ask a mod to do this is to simply Report your own post and ask for what you need us to do with your thread in the Report Reason. However, since I assume you're talking about Petal Knights, I'll go ahead and move it for you now.
    I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!
    Really struggling with my project recently. I think lockdown is getting to me. It's just harder and harder to get things done, and I feel depressed. It's like my executive function is slowly dwindling away. For my game, it feels like I've been working on it for absolutely forever, over a year, and I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

Sorry, I shouldn't moan in public, I just need to vent.
    I try to check out 2-3 projects from the Games In Development forum every fortnight. I usually don't spend more then 30 minutes to an hour on each project, but I do try to leave a comment to share my thoughts on each one I check out. I usually just pick whatever catches my eye, but if you're reading this and would like a little feedback on your project in development let me know and I'll see if I can check it out :)
    EuphemiaArtoria
    EuphemiaArtoria
    I've been in a real funk lately and haven't been able to check out other projects sorry :( But if you would like some feedback on your project do let me know and I'll see if I can give it a look in!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashews