Recent content by EuphemiaArtoria

1. EuphemiaArtoria

RMMV Petal Knights - Playable Now!

omg that's so lovely PIB! Thank you so much! I'd like to reply a little more in depth on all the feedback I've received which has all been so great and so helpful, but I'm writing this after midnight due to a personal planning failure, so for now, I'll go with some bullet points! Definitely...
  2. EuphemiaArtoria

Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I...

Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
  3. EuphemiaArtoria

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights...

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
  4. EuphemiaArtoria

This is a bit confused and I should change things, however, I must point out, the game is not set in America so the school age / years are different. "Freshman", etc. terminology is not used outside of North America. Momo is not held back. When I wrote this introduction I had imagined the game...
  5. EuphemiaArtoria

Game is out! Took a long time but Petal Knights Episode 1 is done. You can download the game from here: https://effieartoria.itch.io/petal-knights/devlog/165779/petal-knights-episode-11-release I'd appreciate any and all feedback! (also, should I just post a new topic in completed games, or...
  6. EuphemiaArtoria

I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a...

I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!
  7. EuphemiaArtoria

Second June update is here! It's a very short one, been a lot of cutscening this time and I don't want to post it all for spoilers, but I think I'll have another demo good to go soon! https://effieartoria.itch.io/petal-knights/devlog/158007/june-update-2 Oh! Thanks for your comment! I somehow...
  8. EuphemiaArtoria

Really struggling with my project recently. I think lockdown is getting to me. It's just harder...

Really struggling with my project recently. I think lockdown is getting to me. It's just harder and harder to get things done, and I feel depressed. It's like my executive function is slowly dwindling away. For my game, it feels like I've been working on it for absolutely forever, over a year...
  9. EuphemiaArtoria

I've been in a real funk lately and haven't been able to check out other projects sorry :( But...

I've been in a real funk lately and haven't been able to check out other projects sorry :( But if you would like some feedback on your project do let me know and I'll see if I can give it a look in!
  10. EuphemiaArtoria

First June update! This one was a little rocky, but I still made some progress. I included a little advice on eventing cutscenes that might be handy. https://effieartoria.itch.io/petal-knights/devlog/154544/june-update-1
  11. EuphemiaArtoria

Here's my second update for the month! I recorded a little video of myself talking about what I've changed and progressed with this month. The main change is adding a new main menu option to look through the Questions and Answers you've unlocked, and implementing more of the dialogue, Questions...
  12. EuphemiaArtoria

RMXP Macademica (No Travel Game Jam)

I enjoyed this! I particularly liked that this game basically has one central focus, a big puzzle, and not too much in the way of that. For the game jam particularly I like when you pick one thing to focus on and do a good job of it, and the end result is concise. This game did that very well, I...
  13. EuphemiaArtoria

RMVXA zombied! (No Travel Game Jam)

This was really short in a good way - I was able to do 3 runs in a single sitting and really felt like I'd seen the game! I appreciate it, I've tried to play as many Game Jame entries as I can but a lot of them average out at 30 minutes to an hour T_T This one gets the job done very quickly and...
  14. EuphemiaArtoria

RMMV The Rest is Silence (No Travel Game Jam)

Thanks so much! Re: Combat, I decided not to include combat because I thought it would take a very long time to add satisfying battles. I think if I do that again I might make it clear in the description. I definitely agree more notes & clues would be a big improvement for this one if I came...
  15. EuphemiaArtoria

RMVXA Sundew Nightmare: The Omega Cut

I played this for about 45 minutes (up until the end of the wine poisoning scene, until I got to the save statue afterwards). I get the sense that there's still a lot more of this game left to play but I've played enough to form an opinion and I think it'd be the same even if I played to the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julek