Euphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Euph! How are ya? It's Alpha-Mad from Spongen. Where is everyone hanging out now? 
    Euphony
    Euphony
    I'm good, thanks! Nice to see another Spongie on here. We don't really have a place anymore, but a few of us do chat on Skype.
    Alpha-mad
    Alpha-mad
    Gotcha. Ronnie told me there were some people over at Reives' forums and Shigi's. Nice to see the Spongies are still somewhat active, even if they are spread out. 
    Upgraded my graphics card just in time. Dragon's Dogma on high settings with 60 FPS. ✧(ლ♡∀♡ლ)✧
    As much as I love the RMDS tilesets...holy hell that beach water autotile does NOT animate well. xD
    Picked up Yoshi's Woolly World with the adorable little yarn amiibo! Now my Wii U will finally get some use! xD
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Get Splatoon if you get the chance.

It is the best Wii U game and even won some Game of the year awards.
    I wonder, are people out there still using XP resources? I'm thinking it might be time to suck it up and start doing VX/MV style resources!
    XPKobold
    XPKobold
    I'm still am.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    XP resources are the best style for me (out of the rtp styles).

Chibi's are nice, but the style is not the best for more serious games.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    i personally prefer the mv sprites, but the xp sprites are also great....
    Nintendo games y u never drop in price. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Looks at Skyward Swords price...

See it hasn't gone down yet...

Gets confused...

Cries...
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Ah, but they do. They just need to BOMB SPECTACULARLY. See: Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    Yeah, it kind of seems like Nintendo is REEAAAALY stingy about sales.
    I'm so impatient waiting for online orders to arrive. I want my new computer parts nowwwww.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    T_____________T ..... i wish i had computer parts coming period....
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Don't be too envious. Even with these new parts, my comp is still probably noob level compared to most gamers. xD
    kiddeath95
    kiddeath95
    I just got a new hard drive, kept freezing my computer. Now I'm back to 1TB :/ was really looking for to the 2TB.
    Makio made me some amazing art that I'mma use for a title screen! Go commission her if you can! (°ヮ° )
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Indeed, her skill with the pen is....wait...is it a pen? Stylus? ...paper?

...She's good!!
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I draw with Dark Magiks.

(thank you both! <3)
    Anyone else get kind of peeved when RPGs use "thunder" and "lightning" interchangeably in regards to magic? ಠ_ಠ
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Not to mention you can take advantage of ice and have a frozen state and having it extinguished with fire is very easy to do.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I'd use lightning as an electrical attack, and THUNDER as a kinetic attack that, with SOUND, damages people (I'm afraid of loud noises, so that's how I imagined it :D )
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    It's never bothered me, of course I tend to default to Robert Jordan's scheme of fire, water, earth wind and spirit as the only magic types: all other magic being a combination of the five. (Like ice being a combination of water and air or lightning being fire and air).
    Man I wish the Steam versions of FF5 and FF6 didn't use the mobile version graphics, otherwise I'd buy them in heartbeat. So uglyyyyy. ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    It's crazy how they priced it on steam while on Nintendo's Eshop you can get 4 and 6 $8 each (which is decent. While PSN has the PS ports of 4, 5, and 6 for $10 each (Slightly overpriced, but not as bad as steam).
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @Euphony: You're probably thinking the same way I am. If I didn't already own the game, I'd buy them. But since I do, and I feel the port is inferior to my current owned version, I'm passing on them. I wonder how many others feel the same way?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    bgillisp: I don't even have a version any more and I won't buy them. The sprites just bug me. It's like they took a number of the no-nos for making sprites and used them as a basis for their graphics design. I don't understand.
    Merry Christmas! Be good to someone today.
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Ima try. The real test is about to happen (the journey to my aunt's house for Christmas dinner). Wish me luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelglover