Euphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas Eve! ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬ Oh wait, I shouldn't use a snowman donger, he'll melt in this weather. ༼ • ʖ̯ • ༽
    Steam, don't tell me "Dragon's Dogma is now available!" when you really mean it's avaible *for pre-order*. DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT.
    I have a ton of Steam codes left from the Yogscast Christmas Humble Bundle: Guns of Icarus Online (with soundtrack and costume pack), DEFCON, Medieval II: Total War, Block N Load Platinum Pack DLC, Ace of Spades: Battle Builder, Tango Fiesta, DiscStorm, and The Weaponographist. Lemme know here if you want one and I'll PM you the code! ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬
    Yay Yogscast Christmas Livestream! ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬ Anyone else watch?
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    Oh man, I haven't watched Yogscast in ages. Did they ever finished that Shadow of Israphel thing?
    Euphony
    Euphony
    No, they didn't. ;o; I guess the server that held their Minecraft world had a meltdown and they just decided to move on to other stuff.
    Okay Zestiria I love you but honestly I'm kind of mad about that final battle and I want you to know that I'm totally judging your developers for giving the final boss a spell that, if not interrupted in time, wipes out the party regardless of level. Seriously I hate you. Even though I stil love you.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Konami did that too with Order Of Escelia. You just have those mechanics where it's "Do this or die".
    RMMV Town3 reminds me of Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger. I wonder if it served as inspiration.
    Going to the store during the Christmas shopping season really reminds me why I love online shopping. xD
    Mmmm when you buy resources and they're even better than you expected. *insert Jack Nicholson evil nodding gif*
    There must be some unspoken JRPG rule that water dungeons must be obnoxious.
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    ya I created that rule knowing you would make this status update 20 years later
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Yeah, was never a huge fan of the water levels in SMB or DKC. The water levels in DKC Returns were kinda cool though! (Where you had to hide behind things to avoid getting washed away by the tide.)
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Ralph you *****. ( ゚o゚)
    Ahhh I want to jump forward in time a few weeks so I can put up my Christmas villages. ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I want to pause time so I can do everything I want to do immediately :)
    Database work gets so tedious so quickly. Entering in skill descriptions is killing me. (ლX д Xლ)
    Demimura
    Demimura
    wait till u gotta make the animations @_@
    Hudell
    Hudell
    The F4/F5 keys help a lot, but I still think the database could have a lot of improvements.

Now on MV, I just edit everything on the JSON files using a text editor.
    Liak
    Liak
    Skill descriptions can be interesting, too. I mean, try to give them some flavor and you can use your creativity right there!
    I think I can safely say that Zesty is my favorite Tales game since Symphonia. Bamco definitely redeemed themselves (in my eyes) after that hot mess of Xillias.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Yeah, I wasn't crazy about Abyss. Found the characters kind of awful, and the "field of fonons" battle thing really gimmicky. It was just okay for me.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    The story is usually more important to me than the gameplay. Though I can't play properly without the free run option ^^°
    Lyson
    Lyson
    Hey now, I really enjoyed Vesperia.
    Happy Halloweenie! What scary movies do you watch to celebrate?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I'm not big into scary movies, Clue and detective movies are favorites of mine. I also play spooky games like Shadow of Memories.
    FLG'sRetnuh
    I usually just watch 30s horror films, and 90s godzilla films...
    Milennin
    Milennin
    My bad eventing skills are enough of a fright for me. :)
    Putting together candy bags for trick or treaters. One piece for them. One piece for me. One for them. One for me. >8D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Half for them and one and a half for you, chances are that you'll get half a treat in that case though.
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    just eat all the candy and give them the wrappers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour