Euphoria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are too many awful games in the indie contest (not that I should be talking, I didn't enter xD) it makes finding the gems a bit hard.
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Yeah? Wanna tell me about it? :V *at 45 games down*

If they were AWFUL it'd be somewhat amusing, there's too many games that are just not interesting. Not terrible, but not good either OTL
    Deleted
    Hey Indrah, whens the next stream?
    Euphoria
    Euphoria
    ooh,I didn't know about that, I'll have a look there too! Thanks for the suggestions guys :D
    Free DLC/GAMES if you OWN A STEAM VERSION OF ACE: Adventurer's Journey Music 1, Inpirational Music 1, Tyler Warrens 1st and 2nd 50 battlers, high fantasy tiles and character packs! PM me your email and 1-2 packs you want!
    MasonK
    MasonK
    ThAt code you gave me I haven't used and I bought the huumble bundle pack so you can give it someone else.
    Euphoria
    Euphoria
    Just PM me the link I emailed you please!
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Do you still have the Fantasy packs?
    Steam keys for Tyler Warren's 1st 50 Battlers, Adventurer's Journey Music Pack 1, and the game Sweet Lily Dreams. Comment with your name (or username if you prefer) and email address!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawegg