Recent content by Evan G.

1. Custom Page Conditions

This looks incredibly useful, especially when, and if, common event support is added. Thanks, Tsukihime. Looks like evented battle systems and the like will be quite a bit easier with this.
  2. Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

Here's a pretty basic suggestion: Make more conditions able to trigger a common event. Just switches is unnecessarily limiting, and adding more conditions would make the feature much more powerful.
  3. Not going, but I'm interested in whatever new products Capcom is announcing. Apparently, there's...

Not going, but I'm interested in whatever new products Capcom is announcing. Apparently, there's going to be 2 new digital games and some "surprises."
  4. RTP Edit: Realistic World Map Tiles

Yeah, sure. I stopped working on this, so everybody who wants to finish it is more than welcome to.
  5. Adding to what LordBagardo said, it pays to understand that being understood is the purpose of...

Adding to what LordBagardo said, it pays to understand that being understood is the purpose of communication. Brevity and clarity really are the most important things to consider when describing something to other people.
  6. I'd go with class, if only because junctioning gave you penalties to your stats for doing...

I'd go with class, if only because junctioning gave you penalties to your stats for doing anything other than spamming attack.
  7. I think it's also important to consider whether or not your target audience wants to grind for...

I think it's also important to consider whether or not your target audience wants to grind for hours. Generally, I don't like the idea of making it possible for the player to put loads of effort into the game and get rewarded with nothing, so I don't really dig the whole "very rare random drop"...
  8. RPG Maker 3 Music Pack Released

Finally managed to find out who composed the music for RPG Maker 3. It was composed by Kazumi Mitome. That was bothering me for months!
  9. Happy Holidays Event

I'm not really into holiday traditions, but RPG Maker 3 reminds me of winter for some reason, so I like playing it close to the holidays. The snow theme always gets me. Not sure if that counts. Wishlist: RPG Maker 3 Music Pack. Thanks to: -Lunarea, for always remaining civil, no matter how...
  10. I just realized... when people talk in Zelda games, their mouths don't move... and this looks...

I just realized... when people talk in Zelda games, their mouths don't move... and this looks totally natural, somehow.
  11. Can't get over how powerful Atelier Rorona's battle themes are. I think it's something about the...

Can't get over how powerful Atelier Rorona's battle themes are. I think it's something about the fact that they're don't sound all that serious.
  12. Preparing to do reference sheets for 3D models...

Preparing to do reference sheets for 3D models...
  13. You're welcome! I'll be honest, for a moment, I thought it was a photograph of two parents and...

You're welcome! I'll be honest, for a moment, I thought it was a photograph of two parents and their son (far left) and four daughters.
  14. Oh. Also, I can't read the title. It looks like "Ark of Deoxy Hy" or "Ask of Deory Hr," but I...

Oh. Also, I can't read the title. It looks like "Ark of Deoxy Hy" or "Ask of Deory Hr," but I can't immediately recognize what I'm looking at, and that is a problem.
  15. those points of concern, you do have a strong knowledge of how clothing and fabric work, and...

those points of concern, you do have a strong knowledge of how clothing and fabric work, and your hair looks good, too. So, ultimately, it's a good piece, but it's probably not suitable for a title screen and you need to include more face/body types in the character designs.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacorimo