Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welcome to my Friday. I finished Steins Gate last night, wonder what I should look into next?
    Spent all morning teaching myself Japanese instead of working on my project. #nerdlife
    I'd chase happiness halfway around the world even if I had the vaugest idea of where it might be.
    echo
    echo
    It's a bit like a naked mole rat. Sounds fun, but you've never actually seen it in person.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Happyness comes from within. It comes from the decision to be happy and to find things that make you happy. It comes from deciding that things that make you unhappy aren't worth your time.
    Ever
    Ever
    I wish life was that simple, at least the point where I am at right now. I am a genuinely happy person but someone circumstances beyond our control get in the way.
    Started early today. Losing my mind as a result. Thank you Doge for waking me up at 7am.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Such productive!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    7 a.m. I haven't slept that late since I was a teenager. I Don't think I could do it if I wanted to.
    Ever
    Ever
    I normally work at 10 at my job. On my 2 days off, I sleep in til 10 at the latest. The play on the doge meme made me smile though.
    One hour to go before I begin mapping today. Jamming in 2 Log Horizon episodes to get me all hyped.
    Definitely going to start a blog this weekend. Would anyone be interested in WIP, review, and tutorial materials in Video format?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Do you mean all of it in video format? I like to read about others' progress, but just don't have the time for videos.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Do all of the things listed above, but put them into writing, not video. I hear livestreaming is a popular choice, though....
    Ever
    Ever
    I don't mind doing both text and video. I actually learn a ton when someone walks people through their plans, even when WIP, whenever they create because its a different style at minimum. If you feel like there is no large added benefit, I wouldn't mind sticking to just text then though. I wouldn't mind live streaming it either and I have a huge viewer following from Dota 2 but I have .5mbps upload so it probably wont happen for a while.
    I spend countless hours just to progress mere seconds of gameplay. Somehow, the adventure that I undertake in expanding my thought in the process is the only thing I find that I need. It isn't always about the end result.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeotv