Recent content by evertonera

1. evertonera

RMMV New Game Force Save Slot

Hi there. After 3 months using the RPG Maker MZ, I decided to continue my project in MV. My intention is to create a game with MMORPG feeling, so 1 save game + autosave. In MZ, the autosave plugin forces the player to select a SLOT whenever you decide to create a new game. So the restis up to...
  2. evertonera

Maliki's Mutable Items MZ ver 1.4

Hey Maliki, I can't believe you actually did it. Thanks a bunch. The plugin is working wonderfully!!!
  3. evertonera

Mutable Items

Awesine Maliki79! Looking forward to that!
  4. evertonera

TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

Hi. Can we get the link for the demo up? I can't seem to configure and make the plugin work. And this is one of the most awesome plugins for MV in my humble opinion.
  5. evertonera

Mutable Items

Hi. Just wanted to let you know the link is broken, unfortunately. I'd love to implement this system in my game.
  6. evertonera

RMMZ Storage

Hi guys. Since the last time I had asked for a system like MV's item attribute randomization (still no luck with that system. Even though we already have plugins that transform all items in the game into "uniques", nobody has managed to create the randomization whenever the item is acquired)...
  7. evertonera

RMMZ Item Random Attributes and Item Durability

Hi guys. So here I go again, posting in hopes someone has found a way to do it. In RPG Maker MV, we have the amazing plugin that makes all items unique items (they can't be stacked). With this, we can randomize the values of our weapons and armors, making each item unique. Let's say, for...
  8. evertonera

CGMZ Title System

Wow, I'm so so sorry. For some strange reason, that's what happened. I changed to another map (I was trying with the same tileset map) and I got the same error. I created a new map from scratch, and it worked. Sorry to bother @casper667 Your plugin is working amazingly well! It adds so much...
  9. evertonera

CGMZ Title System

This is an awesome plugin, unfortunately, I think it's incompatible with VS Core Everytime I try to start a new game, I get this error
  10. evertonera

Minimal Windowskin

Hey @Dororo , i'm passing by to say I love it. Congratuations on your work. I use a pixel font and this window skin is just perfect. Thanks a bunch!
  11. evertonera

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

Hey @Cimmantti , I guess you could try playing around with the actual JS file. You could open it using the windows notepad. I'd recommend making backups. So if you want to remove the Weapon/Armor scene, try to look for these words in the notepad and see what can be done. Maybe erasing some...
  12. evertonera

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

Guys, since he is not responding, the plugin is working perfectly here, except if I try to change the crafting speed through the command <craftspeed:20> If I put other values rather than 50, 150, 200, I get the same errors as you mentioned before. Other than that, working perfectly fine.
  13. evertonera

Akea - Battle Camera

Great news! Keep working hard Gabe, you are represeting the brazilian maker community! Valeu, abraços!
  14. evertonera

Ignis Smooth Camera Slide

The plugin is working perfectly now! The switch command is amazing. Whenever I want to show off a map using Scroll Map option, I turn on the switch from the plugin, and the movement is awesome. Right after scrolling the map, I turn it off again and the camera smoothness is back to working...
  15. evertonera

Ignis Smooth Camera Slide

Tried both ways, turning on and off the switch. Still no success. Also tried to find in the javascript a place where it says something about a switch, but couldn't find it. The only problem so far is with the Scroll Map option. It doesn't matter how many pixels we put so that it scrolls to the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565