Recent content by Excelsior

1. Excelsior

Now Loading...

I followed the help sections guide on importing to windows, and it went smoothly for the most part, except for one thing. After using the Enigma Box thing, I made the boxed game and all was fine and dandy, except that the game would not load. I'm using that sound debugging fix, the one...
  2. Excelsior

Sound Debugging

How are you supposed to enter the plugin from the second link? It's just code. Not a "download" button in sight. Edit:Nevermind
  3. Excelsior

Music Lag?

I don't have a "dolby driver" anywhere, so I'm afraid I can't do that fix. I'm not even sure if that's the same issue anyways, as that video shows a lag within the audio, mine just lags before playing the audio. I could be wrong though.
  4. Excelsior

Music Lag?

I've been making a game in MV, and I'm almost finished with it. Something I've noticed however is that the music I play has about a 3-4 second delay before it plays. This happens in-game, on the title screen (the title screen is the worst, waiting a whopping 8 seconds before anything...
  5. Excelsior

SF_People1-6 Battler

(I ask way too much then I probably should, huh?) A part of the RTP comes a bunch of Sci-Fi stuff. To me the tilesets are okay, but I do like a lot of the sprites. The problem is when you want to fight with one and there isn't a battler for the\m. That causes...issues. I've looked around...
  6. Excelsior

MV Lamia

Well dang! Thanks for that! There were even a few other things I liked in there as well! So that's definitely a bonus! Thanks a ton! ~Excelsior
  7. Excelsior

MV Lamia

In MV, there's a Lamia Battler. I like the Lamia Battler. I want to use the Lamia Battler. The issue, is that there are no Lamia Sprites to actually initiate a battle other then a random encounter (which I don't wanna do. Since it's gonna be a boss and all.). I'm wondering if there's...
  8. Excelsior

Damaged Pets

Oh! That'll work just splendid! Thanks a bunch!
  9. Excelsior

Damaged Pets

I'm evil.  At one point in my game, there's a cat that gets injured, and I don't have a sprite for a wounded cat. I was wondering if anyone could make one (or find one, I have a bad track record of looking around for stuff.). It just needs to look like the cat from the MV RTP, just damaged in...
  10. Excelsior

Formula

Ooh! Thanks! I'll be sure to start reading up on that! Thanks!
  11. Excelsior

Formula

I'm not too new with the RPG Maker software. I started on Ace and picked up the basics (with the help of a friend) within a few months. Of course, there were always things I didn't quite know about or how to use them. They weren't generally too important to me though, so I never bothered with...
  12. Excelsior

Tall Doors

Ah! Just what I needed! Thanks!
  13. Excelsior

Tall Doors

For those who've used VX Ace, there were these doors that were two tiles tall. These were very helpful when you had large doorways into rooms because well, it looked natural! Sadly, in MV, those seem to have vanished. If my photoshop/editing skills weren't less than mediocre I'd make one...
  14. Excelsior

Snow Cliffs

Oh wow, you're right. I didn't actually know about that! There goes 10 minutes in MS Paint I'm never getting back. Oh well! Problem Solved! Thanks alot!
  15. Excelsior

Snow Cliffs

Hiya! I have come to you all with a request! The normal RTP comes with a bunch of cliffs you can use so that your map can have different levels, it's neat. At the very end of the A section, there's a 3x5 grid with grass cliffs and a sandy cliff (Figure 1). The problem is that there's just a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZakkWylde86