Recent content by exnem

1. Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

So, this is very weird... I get weapons and armors with more than 1 suffix and prefix... This with the latest version. Does anyone know a possible solution? I was using version 1.13 prior to getting the new update and it worked, except there was a very rare bug where armors and weapons would...
  2. Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Does anyone know how to get this to work with Irina's Auto Message Color plugin? I get weird characters in the quest journal when I use them together. Have already tried changing plugin order so that's not it... If anyone has a fix or an alternative to Irina's plugin I would appreciate it!
  3. EST - AUTO TEXT COLOR PLUS

Does anyone have a copy of this script? The download links are broken... Also does anyone know if this plugin works with GameUs Quest Journal plugin? I tried using Irina's Auto Message Color plugin, but I get weird characters in the Journal text when I use it.
  4. Menu Background and Windows Opacity

Sorry to necro this... Could someone make this compatible with Yanfly's Party System?
  5. HP/MP Lv Font color change?

I figured it out... Thanks everyone for their help, it pushed me in the right direction.
  6. HP/MP Lv Font color change?

I know about the window.png image, but that's not what I need. I'm using Yanfly's Core Engine but it has no parameter I can change for that. All I want is to change the color of the font used for the text I mentioned previously. Is there something I can change maybe in one of the default scirpts?
  7. HP/MP Lv Font color change?

Is there a way to change the color of the font used for HP/MP/TP, etc... ? I can change almost everything using various plugins, but not that...
  8. Showing picture below battle effects?

Doesn't seem to be working, I don't mean the layering is not working, just that even if I set the layer to 1 which is the lower AFAIK battle effects still show below the image. Any ideas? Or if there's a plugin that can achieve that? Or is there a way via script calls to detect which actor's...
  9. Showing picture below battle effects?

I'm using a big bust of my characters in battle, however the battle effects like hit animations, popup numbers, etc are hidden below the picture. Is there any way to change the layer of my picture to be shown below the hit animations, etc? Thanks in advance
  10. How to make a sliding puzzle

Thanks Shaz :) I just figured that exactly! The problem came when I shuffled the puzzle. I did a "shuffle" moving and tracking piece by piece and it all works fine. So problem solved! Thanks for your awsome idea megumi014
  11. How to make a sliding puzzle

Did anyone ever get this to work?... I'm trying it now, already did all the eventing. The movement of the puzzle tiles work when the tiles are in the default positions, but if I shuffle the tiles before solving the puzzle, when I move the tiles they all move wrong. I have gone through the...
  12. [RMMV] Mini game Triple Triad , FF8

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you haven't abandoned this project! :)
  13. RPG Maker MV 1.4 Crash

So I updated MV to version 1.4, backed up my project and replaced the files as suggested. Then when I tried a saved game from my project the game crashed trying to load with the error "cannot set property children of [object Object] which has only a getter". So I tried creating a new game. I...
  14. Thalzon's MV Battlers

I love that spider! and the tonbe, ehem... green imps
  15. [RMMV] Mini game Triple Triad , FF8

This is awesome. I have been waiting for something like this since I first got MV, I really hope you can finish it and share it. I would even like to donate to you if you'd like.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti