Mar 22, 2018

Following 1

Birthday:
May 23, 1997 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Extazee

Elite Shard Hunter, Male, 21

Veteran

I've got the plot, got the characters. But not sure where to actually start making the game... So lost. >w< Mar 22, 2018

Extazee was last seen:
Mar 22, 2018
    1. Extazee
      Extazee
      I've got the plot, got the characters. But not sure where to actually start making the game... So lost. >w<
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I think I started mine with the dungeon. I made a fairly rough dungeon to start with, and used it as a hub to get some running around done, and then started working on the town maps, close by. Actually I made a huge world map, but made it mostly water, and then I made an island, then made a dungeon.. made town, then made the dungeon a little more detailed.
        Mar 22, 2018
        starlight dream and Vincent Chu like this.
      4. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Instead of big box rooms, I tried tobreak corners up, or add different kinds of obstacles I didn't think were typical in a game. I also read others advice about not going so over the top and blowing all your ideas in the first dungeon or first boss fight. (I haven't even made database entries for bosses and most enemies I haven't even modified stats). Anyhow I hope some of this helps.
        Mar 22, 2018
        starlight dream and Vincent Chu like this.
      5. Kes
        Kes
        There are several threads over in 'General Discussion' about this, giving a variety of opinions. Perhaps reading through a couple of them would help you decide what to do.
        Mar 22, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    2. Extazee
      Extazee
      Gosh, my sleeping schedule was so messed up that I had forgotten what morning coffee and breakfast feel like... <3
      1. IAmJakeSauvage
        IAmJakeSauvage
        This is me right now. :|
        Jan 24, 2018
    3. Extazee
      Extazee
      LCS starts in one hour!!♥ So excited.
      1. chungsie
        chungsie
        LCS?
        Jan 22, 2018
      2. Extazee
        Extazee
        League of Legends Championship Series. <3
        Jan 22, 2018
        chungsie likes this.
    4. Extazee
      Extazee
      NA LCS Starts in three hours! (1:30PM Pacific Time). Got three hours of RMMV before my time is consumed for about 6 hours hah.
    5. Extazee
      Extazee
      Trying to create something unique is truly stressful. Juggling photoshop and RMMV... Ugh.
      1. Sauteed_Onion, Guiguimu and evmaster like this.
      2. Vincent Chu
        Vincent Chu
        I sometimes feel as though it's almost impossible to think of something story-related that isn't in some way similar to something else I've already seen or thought about in the past.
        Jan 13, 2018
      3. Extazee
        Extazee
        Honestly, it is impossible these days. With so many books, movies, games, TV shows, anime's, manga's, etc., it's basically been done one way or another. So what I think helps is just going with what you come up with, but add a twist, y'know.
        Jan 13, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 1997 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV