ExtremeYandereWolfychu3

Getting set up to start making Rpgmaker games, hope to show my passion. Visual novel likes: Technology themed, Romance, Yanderes, rpg Food Likes: Sweets, Water melon, rose water, Squid, Kale,mushrooms Fan of youtubers WOLFYCHU, IHAZCUPCAKE, and virtual youtubers like KIZUNA A.I.
Birthday
Feb 14, 1993 (Age: 27)
About Me
Rpgmaker game designer
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interests
Cute things, Baking,squids,computers,strange matter, Wolfychu

Signature

The Ultra Hyper Kawaii Yandere Cyborg Princess, waits in the snow dense fields filled with blossoming sakura trees. Drawing out a long Platinum Katana, she then performs an Elegant sword dance admist the wind, while Royal bloodied Sakura petals, gently float around her. This slowly turns the Snowy Landscape pink, from the vast volumes of Blood that showers out. As she continues, many Pink Lasers shoot out from her Titanium metallic cyborg body. Stretching out her hand, bullets rapidly spray out, and she then launches a small missile , further turning the sugary Snow pink.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste