ExtremeYandereWolfychu3

Getting set up to start making Rpgmaker games, hope to show my passion. Visual novel likes: Technology themed, Romance, Yanderes, rpg Food Likes: Sweets, Water melon, rose water, Squid, Kale,mushrooms Fan of youtubers WOLFYCHU, IHAZCUPCAKE, and virtual youtubers like KIZUNA A.I.
Birthday
Feb 14, 1993 (Age: 28)
About Me
Rpgmaker game designer
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interests
Cute things, Baking,squids,computers,strange matter, Wolfychu

Signature

The Ultra Hyper Kawaii Yandere Cyborg Princess, waits in the snow dense fields filled with blossoming sakura trees. Drawing out a long Platinum Katana, she then performs an Elegant sword dance admist the wind, while Royal bloodied Sakura petals, gently float around her. This slowly turns the Snowy Landscape pink, from the vast volumes of Blood that showers out. As she continues, many Pink Lasers shoot out from her Titanium metallic cyborg body. Stretching out her hand, bullets rapidly spray out, and she then launches a small missile , further turning the sugary Snow pink.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanjo