Recent content by exzackly

1. exzackly

Dear Forum Administrator

Thanks, Sharm!  I totally understand where you're coming from and to answer your question, though it may not look it, I am fluent in Japanese but because I no longer live there it is true what they say, "If you do not use it you will lose it!"  Therefor, I play challenging games to maintain and...
  2. exzackly

Dear Forum Administrator

Interesting.  Thank you, Venka!  I had not thought of that but looking at the languages available on Steam, Japanese was not one of them.  If what you say is true then I wonder why it is not available in Japanese on Steam...at any rate, I can buy and download this game in the language that I...
  3. exzackly

Dear Forum Administrator

To whomever it may concern, After reading several interesting articles in GameInformer about the development of technology and the gaming industry as a whole, it is really exciting to see a game like RPG Maker getting released on Steam.  This game has a lot of potential to be something great as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette