Eyeball Mouth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
    SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Why not attempt to make them yourself? I saw the amazing busts you made, you definitely could make amazing sprites if you put your head into it!
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    I was having this issue too... annnd then I decided to just draw all the maps myself. it's a lot work, but for me it's MUCH easier than dealing with tilesets and whatnot.
    Eyeball Mouth
    Eyeball Mouth
    @SmashArtist Sadly I've been attempting to make maps for like 2 years haha and I just I've only made one parallax map up to my standards. I don't think this game is ever gonna get done with me doing the maps.
    Really happy with how these look! I hope I don't get the impulse to change things...
    EtW2obiXAAISXh7
    EtW2pkAXMAI3B98
    EtW2qvtXAAQ480z
    oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Xane
    Xane
    I hear it was an accidental exchange of breaking some more useful functions from the previous update.
    Eyeball Mouth
    Eyeball Mouth
    Oh no! Well I hope those get fixed in the next update :/
    Been playing Omori and having a lot of fun with it. I like the world and the characters and I'm so close to the ending! The game just oozes style and charm and I'm glad I picked it up. No idea if its still an "RPG Maker game" (I swear they switched engines or something) but it definitely feels like a RPG Maker game.
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    hmmm...Omori...never heard of it...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It's an RPG Maker game. I believe they used TileD for the mapping.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I did some research and 8-bitryan said "if you like undertale, you'll like this" I'm probably going to play it....
    It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)
    EsdMII7WMAgDzm2
    Kudos to the "She Dreams Elsewhere" devs for having there game not only in the steam indie demo event not too long ago and also being shown in the Nintendo indie world direct. Mad props
    masterlobo
    masterlobo
    Kudos indeed. Did the devs have to migrate off RPG Maker though in order to achieve console ports? Does anyone know?
    Eyeball Mouth
    Eyeball Mouth
    Honestly not sure, my programmer friend say they most likely remade it in another engine so it could get on switch/xbox but officially I have no idea.
    I think it's really cool being around for a new maker game considering I only found out about rpg maker like a year ago. I haven't been here long but idk it feels maybe more lively around here than usual.
    I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Eyeball Mouth
    Eyeball Mouth
    Thank you!
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    You are welcome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...
On cloud 9. My latest game got a 4/5 review today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesse94