Recent content by EZaxess

1. EZaxess

RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

Hello! There is no date for a demo yet, I'll have more information to be announced. And you're very kind, thank you! Do you mean the Uth'krals? I think they're awesome too. I'll invite you to join discord which is in limbo for a time, but once updates start rolling again, it's the place to be...
  2. EZaxess

Hello FleshToDust, I released two demos already that I do not keep online, a prototype and a pre-alpha, it was even available on itch.io for a month. I was just sneaky about it because my intention wasn't to create hype or build a community yet. I got ahead of myself, I have more to complete...
  3. EZaxess

There's an update coming up very soon yes, it'll be very different from what I posted before! There's exciting things happening for the game, but I have to stay low key a little longer. Thank you, I'm happy you like it!
  4. EZaxess

#wipwednesday Proficiency for all of your exploration needs! Another successful and bug-less wrap up, this UI gave me a bit of a hard time as simple as it seems compared to my other masteries. There is very little information there and a lot of empty space to cover, it underwent many visual...
  5. EZaxess

#screenshotsaturday Abilities are less straight forward than passives, they tie up together both overworld and battle mechanics! A video update with all of the details is on the way. Happy weekend all! Join my discord channel to chat and more! https://discord.gg/SbbDvnf
  6. EZaxess

#screenshotsaturday Nel's mastery perks!:kaoblush:I'll be covering all the details on the progression system in the next update.
  7. EZaxess

Skyward Realms OST: Before the Ending of Light + Improved particle weather system Join my discord channel for more! https://discord.gg/SbbDvnf
  8. EZaxess

Hi! I am sincerely sorry for taking this long to communicate with you, I isolated myself after an accumulation of events. I shouldn't have done that, I need a little more time to get back on my feet and I will be explaining myself. I have not abandoned the project either, I made progress every...
  9. EZaxess

Hahahaha! Nel can cast a spell of warmth, but Rhea rushed out first like a mad woman and is now bed ridden with hypothermia...........shhh, it's our little secret, she'll get through it just fine! :kaoswt:
  10. EZaxess

May 2019 guide you towards a positive destination. May this New Year bring you tears and pain...let the Darkness in, let the rot swallow you whole...wait woh? Hold on a minute...forgive me, I just took a stroll within the Spirit Realm... Happy New Year Ethyrians!
  11. EZaxess

Merry Christmas Ethyrians! :kaoslp: Let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things, a gift of hope and love!
  12. EZaxess

Greetings Ethyrians, at long last here's a yearly round up for 2018 about the current state of things and what's to come next! Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and check for the next update on Christmas Eve for a surprise for our supporters! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE UPDATE ON OUR BLOG
  13. EZaxess

#ScreenshotSaturday Alas, a giant is slain! Visit one of many crafting stations in the Realm to create hundreds of items, equipment and upgrades to help you on your journey.
  14. EZaxess

#screenshotsaturday The path to Nel's lair, what do you think you can build there?
  15. EZaxess

Click here for the ORIGINAL POST! Make sure to subscribe to my newsletters to get the demo before everyone else! Greetings Ethyrians! We got our first snow in Montreal! I hope we get to dodge some serious snowstorms this year…ha! Who am I kidding, we are so doomed! On a better note however...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan