Faerypixel25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been gone for a while. Sorry, I got an iPad for Christmas and the only thing I can't do with it is rpg maker and rpg games.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Welcome back and to 2014! haha
    *searches for candycane she was just eating* "Where is my stupid candycane?!" *Realizes it's still in her hand and that she iss still eating it*
    Zane
    Zane
    I did that with my phone a few times -_- yelled at everyone to find my phone when I was holding it
    Drachen
    Drachen
    What is wrong with you people?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ASSASSINS CREED 4 IS JUST TOO AWESOME!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    European ninjas. Pirates. The formula is complete.
    My rpg maker party may be ruined, I can't figure out how to fix this but none of the rpg maker games except for Yume Nikki and all the Aveyond games properly save. What happens is when I save and exit the game and then go back into the game it doesn't have my save file! I should probably open a thread for this.
    I can't wait for my RPG Maker party on Sunday!
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    No alcohol! ><

I only drink for toasts, and then only 1 shot!
    Emzie
    Emzie
    RPG Maker...party?
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Basically, my two best friends and I are going to be at my house playing rpg maker horror games, and discussing a horror game I am currently working on. We're a little ttoo young to be drinking alcohol, but we aren't too young to be eating awesome Italian food!
    My friend, artist friend, and I are planning an "rpg maker party," for this sunday. We are trying to decide on an rpg-horror like Ib, or Mad Father.
    My artist and I finished Yume Nikki last week. WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT GAME AND ITS ENDING?! WE WERE LITERALLY SCREAMING!
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Yume Nikki is one of the best RPG Maker games ever, ohmygosh.
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    I can not deny that much but REALLY DAT ENDING?! Are there any other endings?
    echo
    echo
    Nope, just the one. I kinda liked it, but it was really sad.
    I HAVE ESCAPED! I was gone for so long because I was to busy playing all the assassins creeds. I think I am to obsessed.
    zeraf
    zeraf
    welcome back!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    It's okay. I'm addicted to Sims 3 for PC and Bejeweled Blitz for Android. I know the feeling. lol

Welcome back~
    My mom wants to re-learn German, so now I am making her a game all in German. #Sweet #I #will #never #use #a #hashtag #again
    I am SO confused. I just played "Yume Nikki," and have absolutely no clue on how it works or what you do. I can't find any of the "effects," it is looking for!
    echo
    echo
    You basically have to just try interacting with random things and hope it's an effect. Usually they stand out a little bit, but it's a long process :p
    Firgof
    Firgof
    Feeling lost and confused is pretty much just a part of playing Yume Nikki. It'll start making sense before long ... well, some sense.
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    There is like NO story line! I am just walking around trying to find stuff!
    I just mega-cleaned my computer and it is A THOUSAND TIMES FASTER NOW!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Magic~
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Thanks for letting me have a love/hate relationship with magic! But now I can enjoy my computer the way it ought to be!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    You're very welcome. *bows*

But seriously, the internet just has ways of putting crap on your PC. At least you were able to get rid of them and now your PC is running faster. Gratz!
    My bff is on vacation so I am gonna try to surprise her with a little rpg when she gets back from Maui...
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Are you a psychic or something?! I am already doing a HORROR game! ARE. YOU. A. GOD?!
    zeraf
    zeraf
    lol just thought of something else to include. Have the island contain man-eating vegetables just because it would be amusing.
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saiore