Faerypixel25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have been gone for a day and already been having rpg-maker withdrawls. I took a break and played Assassins Creed all day :)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    RM can do that do ya! My solution? I always have it open, even if it's minimized, so I can do any work at any time.
    I still can't believe that people actually like my colorful bookshelf add-on.
    supercow
    supercow
    because it looks nice, dont beat yourself too hard
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Wow, thanks. I thought it looked very childish, though that was the look I was going for. One of the games I am working on (like a side-job) is about a little girl in her own imagination/dream world. So it has to be colorful and crayon-ish
    I have been making this game FOREVER and I only got 3 minutes worth of an actual game. Oh, rpg maker how I love/hate you!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Oh I know that feeling. At the moment it feels like my game will never be completed haha.. I got 3 hours of playtime now though :p
    Arin
    Arin
    A month of actual working for me equates to about 1.5 hours of gameplay time.

But that's a really bad way of judging your total work time and should hold yourself to bigger expectations. If you put forth the effort, tallying up time won't matter in the end.
    oloimp
    oloimp
    I think thats how every game maker feels :p
    New profile picture. This one brings out my young and innocent look. Don't be fooled . I AM THE QUEEN OF THE DARK ANGELS. MWAHAH- sorry, that happens sometimes...
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    I may have an innocent look, BUT I CAN SUMMON A GIANT CTHULU ANGEL TO GIVE YOU NIGHTMA- woah where did that come from?! Teehee!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Oh good. You'd make a great companion for my demonic final boss, Demon God Gelphas, in another project I'm working on. I'm sur you two would get along (*psst* He likes the young angelic-looking evil demon girls).
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Teehee! I'm not that evil. OR AM I- ooooh! Pretty unicorn. What was I talking about?
    My artist and I have decided to call our game development group "The Ribbon Team" ! I think it's awesome. She's the artist, her sister is making character sprites, and I am am the one who actually MAKES the games!
    I am still shaken up by that jumpscare on "witchs house." I knew it was coming, and I still (almost) wet myself! My artist screamed really loud (she may have wet herself, I am not sure...)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    STF are you guys talkin about? A video...tv show..game??
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Witchs house is a horror made from I believe rpg maker VX. Even though it's from rpg maker, it scares the crap out of people.
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Oh, and echo, my artist screamed when the teddy bear AND the skull popped out. It was the skull I forgot about... we decided to play a less scary game like Misao.
    I just may have 2 artists for free! My artists sibling is good with sprites! This is just too perfect!
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Congrats! Hope everything works out for you! ^_^
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Me too. Me too...
    My artist and I wet ourselves playing "Witchs' House yesterday. I totally forgot about that one jumpscare!
    Anyone else still use XP?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    XP was the first one I used and I love the databasing in that, and how fun making maps was. VX and Ace gets me burned out too quickly for a strange reason and I feel limited with it. Like what Shaz said if we could have XP's mapping and Ace's database and scripts that would be heavenly.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I used to use it... but currently I only have a legal version of VX Ace, and there's lots of mapping techniques to mimic the layers of XP so I'm currently not using it...
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    What do you mean "legal," version?
    Just got back from my great-grandmas house. We sewed a skirt. I missed the forums over the weekend, how is everyone?
    I miss the other homepage of the website... *tear face* *tear face*
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    well the forums is a board that you can download and use on any site, they didn't make this from scratch like they did the main site. Changing the forums involves a lot of editing php scripts, which is more complicated than html.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    yeah, on our wc3 community, lots of people suggested some visual changes because they thought that you only need to change graphics but then it requires too much code change...
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Ah. That explains a lot.
    Recently finished my 2nd favorite rpg "Mad Father." RPG horrors are surprisingly scary.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    YOU CAN ALWAYS WAIT FOR MY GAME~ but no really I don't know of many other good ones that aren't Slender clones.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    If's it's scarier/ better than The Witch's House then I need to give McTricky a call... *evil grin*
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    I shall wait for your game then. I am not a big fan of slender clones. Especially not rpg maker ones.
    Another night of working on a game until ten thirty!. (Yay?)
    hiromu656
    hiromu656
    Sounds like a yay to me, I wish I could stay focused that long
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    i have the shortest attention span eve- oh hey! A unicorn!
    Whats up with the gold thing on the amaranthia forums?
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Thank you!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    # of non-spam posts. Though you shouldn't really be asking here about what's happening on other forums. If you want to know more, head over there and ask about it (or check the site help, where a guide is already pinned that explains it all) :)
    Recentely finished the rpg called "Ellas Hope," I wish I chose not to have a crush on that guy. The ending would have been a thousand times better!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The joy of save files :)
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Glad I DIDN'T SAVE THERE! *sad face* *sad face*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)
Trying to come up with an idea for a game, so far nothing.
I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gio908w