Faerypixel25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have my very own artist working on sprites and facesets for me!
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    She is just doing the basic: take the sprite template to photoshop/paint and drawing the sprites herself.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    still... I wish I have a friend that can do that...
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Just got her results for the main characters hairstyle. She is great! I am not good with computer art at all, but she is amazing.
    There is nothing better than a day off doing nothing but making games and looking at rescource forums. Aaaah... this is the life.
    If I like Aveyond, what other Amaranthia games would I enjoy?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    What other style of game do you like? Aveyond (and Ahriman's Prophecy) are the only RPGs we have. If you like time management games, Grimm's Hatchery is set somewhere near Candar, I think (I know ... I SHOULD know, but it was before my time).
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I meant they're the only Amaranth Games RPGs we have. If you don't necessarily want something BY Amaranth Games, just check the RPG icon on the site.
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Thank you!
    When is the new Aveyond coming out!? I can't wait much longer!!!! (Aveyond withdrawls)
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    *Giggles*
    Shaz
    Shaz
    AV1 was my favourite. That was my first ever RPG, long before I started working for Amaranth Games. I failed miserably - couldn't even find my way out of the first village without someone having to tell me. That's what I get for refusing to go chasing sheep with the other kids :D
    Faerypixel25
    Faerypixel25
    Hahaha! I remember that part! AV1 was my favorite too! I am almost actually finished with the game, but I am stuck on one part. I try to remember everything from when my mom played. I will never ever go chasing sheep in real life thanks to that game!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!
''Finds icons that fits the game you're making'' Only covers 20% of what you need :p
I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666