Recent content by Faerypixel25

1. Faerypixel25

Amazing Avys Awesome ArrrPG-Maker-Stuff

I didn't see all your new pretties! SO. MANY. PRETTIES. :D
  2. Faerypixel25

Why do I always abandon forums for a long period of time?

Why do I always abandon forums for a long period of time?
  3. Faerypixel25

WHY DID I EVER LEAVE?!

WHY DID I EVER LEAVE?!
  4. Faerypixel25

*wants to do parkour* I shall climb this tree! * takes 5 minutes to actually get ON the tree* I...

*wants to do parkour* I shall climb this tree! * takes 5 minutes to actually get ON the tree* I am a parkour master.
  5. Faerypixel25

I don't have any elastic to sew my skirt with!

I don't have any elastic to sew my skirt with!
  6. Faerypixel25

For me it's every day...

For me it's every day...
  7. Faerypixel25

Every day I vigorously scan, defrag, and optimize my computer. This has got to stop, but it's...

Every day I vigorously scan, defrag, and optimize my computer. This has got to stop, but it's hard not to!
  8. Faerypixel25

Thanks! Now I can actually see.

Thanks! Now I can actually see.
  9. Faerypixel25

I'm wearing my assassins creed hoodie today. How the hell do they see out these hoods?!

I'm wearing my assassins creed hoodie today. How the hell do they see out these hoods?!
  10. Faerypixel25

"Why won't you go to sleep, Faerypixel?" "I don't know, Faerypixel. I just don't know."

"Why won't you go to sleep, Faerypixel?" "I don't know, Faerypixel. I just don't know."
  11. Faerypixel25

RPG Maker Reflections!

Since I was 7 I fell in love with rpg maker games such as Aveyond or Ella's Hope and I always wrote stories about things I wanted to make into video games. The rpg maker didn't only make my life long dream come true but it also gave me an enlightening experience. I learned that if you give up on...
  12. Faerypixel25

Just got some assassins creed expansions for the sims 3! This is going to be a wonderful day...

Just got some assassins creed expansions for the sims 3! This is going to be a wonderful day...
  13. Faerypixel25

Back in my day, we didn't have these new fangled "face set in text," options, we would have to...

Back in my day, we didn't have these new fangled "face set in text," options, we would have to copy ccoas ums into the scripting database. And if that didn't work we would just have to settle for portraits! You kids have it so easy these days!
  14. Faerypixel25

You think I am going to tell you something important in my profile feed? You are lying to...

You think I am going to tell you something important in my profile feed? You are lying to yourself, buddy!
  15. Faerypixel25

Aaaw yea!

Aaaw yea!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvar