Fafnir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tempus fugit.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    L'imbécile se retrouve vite séparé de son temps.
    Fafnir
    Fafnir
    Unfortunately true. I've done jack **** since writing this status.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Waisting time is a waist of time.
    I hate when I want to work on my game but I don't have the time to. ;_;
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Tell me about it. It sucks.
    Link
    Link
    Welcome to the club compadre. *sniffles*
    There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Train, train, take us away, take us away, far away, to the future we will go....
    Working on a RMVXA game is a great way to discover you suck at everything. Current status: Mapper Lv. 2, 58% to next Lv.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    You just gotta practice! ... Or grind. Grinding works too. Practice makes it sound more fun, though.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Practice makes perfect. When I first started I was like oh this is going to be easy but man was it tough. Keep it up and it will become second nature.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I'm a mapper lv.-9000 xD With -99999999 experience points.
    I had forgotten how awesome Diablo 1 was.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    I hear you! Finished Diablo a few weeks ago and playing through Diablo 2. Such great games.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Diablo 3 may be newer and fancier but Diablo 1 & 2 have a bunch of features that 3 doesn't. 2>3 for me :)
    It's the third time I dream of this freaking game. Are you telling me I should make it, brain?
    PK8
    PK8
    Your conscience: "Yes. Yes you should."
    Elements
    Elements
    Indeed
    Fafnir
    Fafnir
    I'll need to find a way to combine claustrophobic space horror, custom robot building and 8-bit sword and sorcery.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stifler_leon