Failivrin
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018 at 3:21 AM

Share This Page

Failivrin

Final Frontiersman

Veteran

"The alternative to the atomic bomb and the annihilation of humanity should be obtained through art..." - Walter Inglis Anderson Dec 23, 2017

Failivrin was last seen:
May 22, 2018 at 3:21 AM
    1. Failivrin
      Failivrin
      "The alternative to the atomic bomb and the annihilation of humanity should be obtained through art..." - Walter Inglis Anderson
    2. Failivrin
      Failivrin
      "Every book you pick up has its own lesson or lessons, and quite often the bad books have more to teach than the good ones." -- Stephen King
      1. Matseb2611 and Guiguimu like this.
    3. Failivrin
      Failivrin
      If you're having trouble with writing, check out my new resource page, Failivrin's Freesources. Excited to see where this goes!
    4. Failivrin
      Failivrin
      Do you ever wish there was an RTP for writing?
      1. The Art of Gaming likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Failivrin
        Failivrin
        Specifically, I've been thinking about creating a page of written resources. Mostly small excerpts that can be used flexibly, not narrative but filler stuff. NPC dialogue, a prophecy or two, free for use in MV games. Just curious if anyone would be interested? I am a published writer, so I can promise quality ;)
        May 16, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Personally, no, I'm a DIY sort, but I bet lots of other people would be.
        May 16, 2017
      5. Failivrin
        Failivrin
        Thanks. DIY is great, but we all have certain talents and lack others. It feels unfair to me, watching game makers produce fantastic sound and visual art while struggling with basic writing. I take advantage of sound and visual resources, so I'm hoping to pay it forward with written resources.
        May 16, 2017
    5. Failivrin
      Failivrin
      Always down for real talk
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I’m a novice mapper and an incompetent programmer. Decent with Photoshop and exceptionally good at writing. In the real world, I have some published works.

I have interest in world mythology, female protagonists, and making classical fantasy games accessible for new generations.

I have a page of written resources, Failivrin's Freesources. If you're having trouble with writing, check it out and tell me what you think!
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/failivrins-freesources.78679/#post-734303