Recent content by Faladis

1. Faladis

I was wondering where the Member+ forum went. Guess when you duck away for months, that happens.

I was wondering where the Member+ forum went. Guess when you duck away for months, that happens.
  2. Faladis

Gratzi!

Gratzi!
  3. Faladis

The Token Healer

My project uses a lot of what I like to call "bladelore" and incorporates a vary versatile Rune Knight. As such, there are numerous spell blades in the game. Some will restore health on hit, others allow the wielder to "unlock" the rune if properly trained and utilize it's abilities. So a Rune...
  4. Faladis

The Rant/Rave Thread

Gristle melting in your mouth is a good thing. Gristle that has the texture of ground gravel with pea-sized rocks that break your teeth in it is not. There was a place around here that was notorious for fast-cooking steaks; they'd cook them so fast that they would lose the flavor and just taste...
  5. Faladis

Indeed. I'm probably going to throw together a small little project for fun and to sharpen up my...

Indeed. I'm probably going to throw together a small little project for fun and to sharpen up my knowledge after being away from VXA for so long.
  6. Faladis

How to Sell Your Game - Boot Camp

Hrm, I have a question. In Amanda's guide she says to get a business license under the form of a sole-proprietorship. Now, don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with a sole-proprietorship, but wouldn't it be a bit more protective to small devs to form an LLC instead? That way, if they...
  7. Faladis

The Rant/Rave Thread

Or even worse, getting a prime cut of steak, only to find half of it is gristle.
  8. Faladis

Finally was able to make the VX Ace purchase.

Finally was able to make the VX Ace purchase.
  9. Faladis

I was wondering...

A decisive lack of any maker toolset leaves me on the sidelines for this one. Shame, I had a few decent ideas too. Le sigh.
  10. Faladis

The Rant/Rave Thread

<rant> #1: My strain of luck lately has been less than optimal. Besides having an unexpected expense on ye olde homestead (Replacing a window from storm damage that insurance would not cover, calling it the ever ellusive "Act of God"), I've also had to take a loan on credit for nearly a...
  11. Faladis

I'll ruin them worse than that Gaelic castle I crushed five-hundred years ago! MWAHAHA! Okay...

I'll ruin them worse than that Gaelic castle I crushed five-hundred years ago! MWAHAHA! Okay, fine, I'll behave...
  12. Faladis

BUT THE PEN CAN'TS MAKES WITH THE GOOD ARTS, IT IS INANIMATE! By the way, you sound like you...

BUT THE PEN CAN'TS MAKES WITH THE GOOD ARTS, IT IS INANIMATE! By the way, you sound like you need cookies and milk as fuel for inspiration, stat.
  13. Faladis

Oh how I wish it were so, but the repo man just don't understand when the bank tells em "sic!"

Oh how I wish it were so, but the repo man just don't understand when the bank tells em "sic!"
  14. Faladis

My Ace trial expired and I have surprise bills this month. Oh joy, oh rapture...

My Ace trial expired and I have surprise bills this month. Oh joy, oh rapture...
  15. Faladis

CHARACTER MACHINE v1.0 (DISCONTINUED)

I can see a lot of work went into this and I know several users are going to be happy with this. However, if I may make a suggestion? It needs more options for more gritty and mature looking character. Most of the character combinations I played with look very... erm... childish or chibi. Also...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline