fallenlorelei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm. How long would it take to learn JS from scratch just to make a simple variable-tracking scene *chinstroke*
    I want to make maps for people! But I don't know if I'm good enough to ask for $$, and no recruitment threads have caught my eye T_T
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Start a free service and then judge how much interest is in your service (note that if you go to a paid service, many people are to cheap to give money)
    fallenlorelei
    fallenlorelei
    I wasn't sure where to post *free* services =] and if I went for $$, it'd be pretty cheap, and I don't want people thinking I'm purposefully undercutting them haha.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Resource Workshops is probably the place for a free service. At least I've seen some mapping workshops in there.
    Finished chapter 1 of new game, uploaded, then realized it runs totally different on
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm curious to see this game. I liked your mapping tutorials (and your maps too), they are pretty well done.
    James Westbrook
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq