fallenlorelei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm. How long would it take to learn JS from scratch just to make a simple variable-tracking scene *chinstroke*
    I want to make maps for people! But I don't know if I'm good enough to ask for $$, and no recruitment threads have caught my eye T_T
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Start a free service and then judge how much interest is in your service (note that if you go to a paid service, many people are to cheap to give money)
    fallenlorelei
    fallenlorelei
    I wasn't sure where to post *free* services =] and if I went for $$, it'd be pretty cheap, and I don't want people thinking I'm purposefully undercutting them haha.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Resource Workshops is probably the place for a free service. At least I've seen some mapping workshops in there.
    Finished chapter 1 of new game, uploaded, then realized it runs totally different on
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm curious to see this game. I liked your mapping tutorials (and your maps too), they are pretty well done.
    James Westbrook
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS