Recent content by Fallun

1. Woratana multiple Fog's for Ace

Okay, thankyou for sharing this anyway! :3
  2. Event Jitter Fix / Display Rounding Error Fix

Wow! awesome! <3 needed this fix!! 
  3. Napoleon's Minimap

The links are broken :( anyone min putting link to this demo/script? 
  4. Blackmorning Scripts

Wow i love the Animated Column Menu Status!! :D
  5. RMVXAce Tips and Tricks

Wow! very helpfull ^^ kudo to you!
  6. Woratana multiple Fog's for Ace

Sorry Shaz i had a big break/lost motivation to RPGmaker and i just got back again. So i forgot all about this post, but yes i was using that script though. But that was long time ago so not sure if i still got that error since i made a new project. And also i was wondering if this script  can...
  7. How to Display Current EXP Relative to Current Level

Hey again! Sorry for late replay! Just tested it out and works great! Thank you so much for your help,  you saved me here! :D
  8. How to Display Current EXP Relative to Current Level

Hey Hime i was wondering if it was possible to show Total EXP below? :O Somthing like this: Current EXP To Next Level Total EXP I really love this script and it's almost what i was looking for.
  9. Special Keybinds

Hey Vlue thanks for thi awesome script. :D How do i setup a keybind to conditional branch? If it's possible Example like this: Conditional branch: if the button :N1 being pressed down in Cond branch option Problem is i there is only those normal buttons available :( and i wanted to use...
  10. Subterranean Starfield

Hey where can i download the game? not only the patch Edit: Found the links sorry for this post
  11. Woratana multiple Fog's for Ace

When i transfer to another map i get this error: Script 'Woratana - Multiple Fogs' line 310: RGSSError occured. Dispose plane. Please can anyone help me, my scripting knowledge is very low
  12. Nanokan VX/Ace Stuff

WOW! these are amazing! thanks alot for sharing these!! :)
  13. Legal to use XP tilesets?

Thanks! :D wanted to know that before i used it just to make sure! :)
  14. Legal to use XP tilesets?

Hey i wanted to know if its allowed to use RPG Maker XP tilesets in RPG Maker VX Ace  hope to hear from you guys
  15. RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

wow you're a legend! thanks a bunch for sharing

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565